Saturday 10 November 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 28 Last Part


PART - 28



He kept on calling for sometime……… Finding no answer Maan got tensed and was about to knock the door but found it open…… He entered and was just mesmerized by the beauty in front of him……..


Maan went near her and Geet saw Maan and was lost in him…….. Geet was wearing only Maan’s shirt and Maan was wearing only the trouser….


Maan notices that Geet is looking at her without a blink…… He starts walking towards her……


Geet saw him and immediately looked down….. Suddenly she was feeling very shy……… She started pulling her shirt more down……… Maan was enjoying her plight………


Maan went near her and whispered: Geet….. that is not going to come down……….



Geet was not able to look at him……..


Maan noticed how much conscious she was feeling…. She was looking at him from corner of her eyes……….. The desire to touch him, feel him was developing in her and so was the state of Maan but Maan did not wanted her to feel awkward………


Maan: Geet I am waiting for you in the hall and you are standing here…..


Geet: Who how can I come……..


Maan: Why???


Geet: Who I am not…. I mean……..


Maan: But here no one is there except me to see you in this condition…….         


Geet turned her face to other side: But mujhe sharam ati hai……..


Maan went and hold her waist and whispered: Mujhse kaisi sharam……
Waise I must say one thing you are looking dam hot and sexy….. I mean tum to Hollywood ki sari heroine ko bhi peeche chod dogi……..



Maan naked part was touching her back which bringing more sensation in her body…… She was trying to control her desire but the nothing seems to be in control………


Maan started placing wet kisses on her shoulder about the shirt and she was holding his hand on her waist tightly………. She bend on one side to give him more access……..


Maan was busy feeling her skin and Geet moaning ……….. Maan got lost suddenly and the sudden change of withdrawal was sensed by Geet…… Geet turned herself and looked and Maan and he just gave a smile to her and kissed her forehead………


Maan:  Geet it is very late let us sleep……..


Geet was looking at Maan with all expectation……….  


Geet: Maan what happen??? Abhi to you were all……….


She could not complete the sentence as she was feeling all shy……..



Maan: Nothing dear…….. Chal let us sleep…….

Maan was about to move when Geet hold his hand…….. Maan turned and saw her standing with tears in her eyes………..


Maan got panicked and went and cupped her face………


Maan: Geet why are you crying…… Kya hua dear……….


Geet: Maan what is that is stopping you…….. Is it that I am not………


Maan did not allow her to complete the sentence and slammed his lips on her…….. She was initially shocked but responded to his kiss….. After like some ages when he felt that she is going out of breath he left her……


Geet’s eyes were close and she was holding him tightly……… Maan put his head on her cupped her face……..


Maan: Don’t ever say that again Geet…… You don’t know what I feel when you are beside me………. You don’t even know what desire you develop in me…… It is very difficult for me to resist you……….


Geet: Then why are you holding yourself…….. Why Maan Why????


Maan wiped the tears from her face: Geet I am sorry………. I know sorry is a very small word to say this………..


Geet was shocked and stunned to hear sorry……….


Geet: sorry??? Kis baat ke liye you are saying sorry………


Maan: For whatever I tried to do on our first night…………. I know that you never wanted to marry a jerk like me……. I just got lost……… I was interested in lust but you thought me what love means…… You changed me to the person whom I am there today………

While talking Maan already had tears in his eyes……… He continued saying…… I did a big mistake with you…… I know you were forced to get married to me…… But the attraction towards you turned into love Geet….. I love you Geet more then anything…….. I just could not move ahead today thinking what I did to an angel like you………


Geet was listening to this quietly with all the tears in her eyes: Maan you have said enough now…….. I am admitting I never liked you before because of your behavior but now I just cannot live without you…….. And you know what the unknown desire also started developing in me when I also don’t know…….. You have given me more then what I expected our relation to be and I really really love you…………..


By saying this Geet just gave a peck on his lips…… Maan looked at her with naughtiness in his eyes…….  She hugged him tight…… They were all ready to start their new relationship and also to take it ahead……….. Both of them had poured their heart out………….


With the look what Maan was giving Geet got all shy and moved away form his hold……..


Maan came from behind and hold her waist and started making patterns on her stomach……….  Geet’s face was full flushed with his every touched……….


Maan: Kya hua…….. tumhe sharam arahi hai………


Geet could not say a single word and just nodded her head in yes……..


Maan felt like teasing her more so he took his hand and started moving it towards her thigh


Geet moaned feeling his touch... Maan....
Maan: hmm....
Geet turned and hugged him and her hand automatically started moving on his upper naked part.... He was arousing more work her sweet torture.... Afterwards she started placing kisses on his chest which becoming more uncontrollable for him. Maan moaned saying Geet stop this....

Geet was actually enjoying it do was Maan.

Geet placed a kiss on his heart and said: nooooooo... And what about you always torture me...

Maan holds her from her shoulder and says: oh you get tortured by my touch ha...

Geet just nods her head cutely and then something strikes her little mind and removed his hand from her shoulder and runs away little away and says: nooooooo I was just joking... And shows her tongue....

Maan: wait Geet now you are gone……..

Geet start running and Maan follows her in the room…… This cat and mouse game goes on for sometime and Geet was about to out of the room when suddenly Maan screamed…..

Maan: Geet you are going out wearing this………..

Geet gets routed at the place and Maan takes the opportunity and goes near her and says: By the way no one is there in this cottage except us…….. and start laughing aloud……..

Geet gives an angry glare and was about to move but this time Maan holds her and carries her in his arms……

While walking towards bed he bites her ears and whispers: Bus bohot sataya mujhe ab aur nahi………

Geet gets shy and hide at the crook on his neck……..

Maan places her on the bed and comes above her and says huskily: Geet I cannot control anymore………..

Geet get shy and places her hand on his shoulder……..

Maan bends down and start placing kisses on her neck and comes down and start removing her each and every button of her shirt while placing kisses everywhere…….. Slowly and steadily their clothes were shattered and the passion took over them…….. They become one flowing in each other desire, passion……… They had a beautiful night which made them Maaneet from Maan and Geet………..

Their Unknown Desire turned into Love for each other……. 



1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

Hw sweet to know tat lust turn into love