Wednesday 24 October 2012

OS - Unconditional Love - Part 2


OS – Unconditional Love – Part 2


It was almost a year since Geet had gone to village for an assignment….. In the initial days everyone would call her and even she would call them…….

Maan would sometime also go……. They would talk about everything……Geet would ask him whether he proposed Riya or not but Maan would say no……

Geet was exhausting herself a lot…. It was almost 1 week and there was no news of Geet……. Everyone was trying but she was not answering…….

Geet’s mom (crying): I have been trying to call Geet since last two days she is not answering and I don’t even have anyone’s number……

Geet’s dad was trying to convince her wife but inside even he was worried……

Maan’s parents were also there……. Dev and Meera had also come…….

Meera: Dev why don’t you try someone there……..

Dev: I am trying…….. But I am not able to reach there and I called one of the doctor but was told that some of the doctor has gone to nearby village….

Geet’ mom: Geet has never done like this……… I am really getting very worried………..

Maan enters and sees everyone sitting in tension……

Maan: What happen??? Why are you so tensed…….

Maan’s mom: Maan…… Did Geet spoke to you………

Maan: About what???

Dev: About what nahi……. Did she spoke to you in a day or two…….

Maan: No…… Why??

Dev: How would he call…… He must not be having time at all…….  He must be busy in office and if he gets time must be with Ri……

Meera puts her hand on Dev shoulder  to stop her from saying further…….

Maan: Bhai baat kya hai…. Why are you saying like this…….

Meera: Dev…. Maan is truly busy with one project……….

Maan: Bhabhi please tell me…. What is the problem……

Meera: Who Maan….. Geet ka phone 1 week se nahi aya hai and we are trying to call but her phone is also not reachable……….

Maan: What??? He picks up the car key which he had just kept and was about to move out……

Dev: Maan where are you going???

Maan: Yeh kiasa sawal hai Bhai…… Geet ki koi khabar nahi hai and I am not going to stay like this…… I am going to bring her here….. Bohot ho gaya hai uska…… I have seen her when I went last time…. She had become so pale…… And this time she is not even contactable…… I am going and bringing her back…….


Maan’s mom: Maan at this hour driving is difficult in that road……


Maan: For me Geet is more important then anything……


Dev: I will go with you…..

Dev informs everyone that they will inform as soon as they reach there…….

Maan was driving a full speed…… The fear, the concern was clearly visible in his eyes…… He just wants to be there as soon as possible…..


Dev noticed that…….. He tried to divert his attention but all in vain……


While driving Maan received a call from Riya…..  Maan parked a car on the side and answered the call……..

Riya: Maan where are you??? I need to talk to you something urgent….

Maan: Riya I am going somewhere urgent……. I will talk to you later……..

Riya: No Maan this is more urgent than anything else……

Maan thought that something is wrong from Riya’s voice…… But Maan wanted to reach to Geet as soon as possible……..

Maan: Riya why are you tensed………. Baat kya hai…….


Riya: Maan leave everything and come to the village where Geet has gone……

Maan was now alerted and looked at Dev who was looking at him curiously……..


Maan: I am already on my way to that village……. Is Geet ok……. Kyat um use mili………


Riya: Nothing is ok…….. She is not well and having high fever and she collapsed today morning……. Please jaldi ajao (said with a teary voice)……


Maan: I will not make happen to Geet anything…… We are coming…….


Maan: Bhai Geet is not well…….. Nothing can happen to my Geet…….


Looking at Maan, Dev felt that it is not only friendship but something else is also bothering Maan……… Dev made Maan sit on the passenger seat and he drove the car………..



As soon as they reach the village’s hospital……… Maan ran towards the ward of Geet where Riya was there………. And Geet had gain her conscious…… and was sitting and talking with Riya…..


Maan went and hugged her………: Stupid kitna dara diya tha tune……


Geet: I am fine Maan….


Maan broke the hug and said: Fine….. Just look at yourself what have you done to yourself…….

Dev: Maan can I see her once if you give me permission……


Dev does the complete check up of Geet and ask some question to her….. He comes to the conclusion that she is been working too much….. beyond her capacity…….. and that is affecting her health……….


The other companion also says that she hardly sleeps and is always running around here and there……..


Riya: Geet I think you need a break……..  I think you should come back home……


Dev:  Riya is right Geet….. You really need a break…….


Geet: No bhai I am completely fine……


Dev: Why is your phone not reachable by the way……. Do you know how much everyone is tensed for you at home………


One of the Doctor: Sir, her phone is lost once while returning back from the nearby by village……


Maan: How???


Geet was trying to say from her eyes not to say but before that Maan saw that and looked at the Doctors and said: You don’t have to be scared of her….. You tell us how did she lost her phone………


Other Doctor: Actually who kuch gunde agaye the when she was returning back and took everything that was there from her……… We have told her many times not to go alone after 6.00 in the evening but she does not listen and burdens herself with so much work that this is the condition of her at present….. She has become very weak………


Maan and Dev gave an angry glare to her……….. Geet looked at Riya with a pleading eyes to save her from them but she just denied it……….


Maan: Bhai……… I am taking Geet from here……. She wont stay here for a moment…….


Other Doctors: Yes Sir…. You take her from here otherwise she will only be there in the hospital and will spoil her health more………


Geet: No…… How can I go from here…….


Maan: I will show you how you can go………..


He carries her in his arms and Dev goes and start the car and Riya carries the bag of Geet……..


Geet struggles a lot but one angry glare from Maan was enough for her to keep quite….. Geet kept on murmuring but no one was listening to her…….. On way Maan called home and informed them that they are bringing Geet back home……..


After her murmuring and everything was stopped Dev finally spoke…..


Dev: By the way Riya…… What were you doing here in the village……


That is when it striked Maan and Geet that why did Riya came here……..


Riya: Who actually I had come to meet you only………


Geet: Me…. Why???


Riya: Why I can’t come to meet you or what????


Maan noticed that Riya wanted to say something but kept quite……. Because of tiredness and weakness Geet went to sleep………. It was early morning when they reached home….. Geet was still sleeping…… Maan carried her to the room…….. Riya took a leave….. Maan offered her to drop home but she denied saying that she will go………. They told about Geet to rest of the family members……… Geet’s parents were really worried about her health but Dev assured them that there is nothing to worry….. She just needs to take care of her health and she will be back to her self………


Maan started taking care of her……. Maan would stay with Geet 24 x 7 to take care……. He has shifted himself to Geet’s place and would work from home Geet was seeing the different Maan altogether but kept quite…… She wanted to know what was bothering him……. One day Maan had to urgently go to office…… After sometime Maan entered saw Geet fighting with her mom……

Geet: No No No…… Enough Mom….. I am perfectly fine see….. I don’t need any medicine……. I am a doctor myself…….


Geet’s mom: Geet you are still not well beta…… Dev has said that you need to take medicine for at least a weak more…………


Geet was about to say something but Maan intervened and said: Ha Doctor ho isliye apna dhyan nahi rakha hai na…….. Chalo now have this medicine fast…. Otherwise mujhse bura koi nahi hoga…….


Geet with pout face murmured: pata nahi kaisa dost hai…… Always keeps on screaming……..

Maan takes the medicine from Geet’s mom and forward it to Geet: Chalo now have this…….

Geet’s mom left from there leaving both of them alone……..


Geet: Maan can I ask you something…..

Maan: Kya Baat hai……. You and asking permission………

Geet: Maannnn why are you so tensed………..

Maan: I am not tensed at all…….

Geet: I think I am no longer your best friend…….


Maan just hugged her: Never ever say that samji…… Bohot bolne lag gayi ho tum……. You know very well that…….


Geet: Phi batao na kya baat hai……..


Maan: Who pata nahi ……. I got tensed seeing that way…….. Mujhe aisa laga jaise…….


Geet: Maan I am perfectly fine…….


Riya had just come and saw both Maan and Geet sitting and enjoying like before……


Riya: Can I disturb best friend………


Geet and Maan: Riya….. Come come……


Riya: How are you Geet???


Geet: I am perfectly fine…… Waise you came after long time………


Riya: Ya was little busy…….. Had lot of shopping to do…….


Geet: Shopping and then looked at Maan who was silently listening at both the girls…….


Riya: Ha…… Maan did not tell you anything…….


Geet was looking at her in emotional state and nodded no………


Riya: aaare shaddi ke bare mai………


Geet: Shaddi………


At that time Riya received a call and she said that she need to go and will come later……..


Geet was all confused and kept on looking at Maan…….


Geet (self talk): Maan did not even told me…….. But so what I am sure he must be waiting for me to recover and then must have told me……


Her thought process was broken by Maan’s voice


Maan: Oyee…. Where are you lost??? Now sleep for sometime………


Geet slept but she was still thinking of their marriage…….

Riya would take Geet for shopping and Geet would happily go with her….. But she was still lost somewhere………. Riya could see that something is bothering Geet……. Once Riya came to the house to meet Dev and Meera……. She thought they are the best person to help her out……………


Riya: Bhaiya, Bhabhi I want to talk to you both something………


Meera: Ya Riya what is it………..


Riya: I want to talk about Maan and Geet….


Dev: Maan and Geet………


Riya: Ya Bhaiya……. I have a feeling that they love each other but are not able to say to each other………..


Meera: But we believed that Maan proposed you……


Riya (shocked): No No Bhabhi…….. Maan never proposed me……. Infact I am getting married to my own childhood friend next month……….


Dev: and is Maan aware about it……..


Riya: Yes………..


Meera: and you have a doubt that Maan also loves Geet……….


Riya; I have a doubt that both love each other……….


Meera: About Geet we are aware that she loves Maan unconditionally……… but Maan……….


Dev: I will find out about Maan………….


Meera: But how???


Dev: that you leave it to me………..


Dev went to meet Maan in his office……. He was resting his head on the chair and was lost in a deep thought…… Dev entered his cabin without a knock…… Maan only heard a door opening………. And without looking who is it he screamed…….


Maan: I told not to disturb me than who is it……….


Dev: Am sorry……..


Maan looked at the person: Sorry Bhai… I thought it was someone from staff….. Aap yaha office mai……. Is everything ok…………


Dev: I need to talk to you……..


Maan: Boliye na….. Baat kya hai………


Dev: Come let us go out……. I have cancelled all your meetings……. So let us go………


They both head towards a Park……. Maan finally could take it more so finally asked: Tell Bhai kya baat hai…… Why have you bought me here……..


Dev: How serious are you about Riya……. Do you really like her……..


Maan was shocked with sudden question of Dev: Bhai…..


Dev: I want a correct answer…….. What do you feel about Riya……..


Maan: Bhai….. Riya is getting married………


Dev: Is that the thing which is bothering you…………


Maan: No…….. I was initially not sure what I feel about Riya I always felt that I love her but then when Geet went away from here I started missing her like anything……… I felt that my heart is been taken away from my body…. I have become lifeless…….. I never felt all this for Riya………  Riya also introduced me to her fiancé but I did not feel sad infact I felt happy for her……. But then when I saw Geet in that condition meri to jaan hi nikal gayi……. I felt I have lost her……


Tears started falling from his eyes……….. Dev hugged him tightly……….  You are in love with your best friend stupid…….. Go and tell her your feelings…..


Maan: But if she only considers me as her best friend……… I don’t want this friendship to be broken…………


Dev: Your friendship will never be broken…… Go and tell your feelings to her….. She still thinks that you love Riya a lot and should I tell you one secret…. Your best friend loves you unconditionally………



Maan moves out of the hug and looks at Dev in surprise and Dev just nods his head……… Maan decides to tell Geet in a very special manner……… He start making plan……… On the other side Geet decides to leave back to the camp as she is perfectly fine………


All were having a good time after a long period………. Geet sees that everyone’s mood is fine so she decides to tell about her leaving…….


Geet: I want to talk to you all………..


Everyone looks at her………


Geet: Whoo……. Now that I am perfectly fine I have decided to leave to the camp tomorrow………..


Everyone gets shocked with her sudden announcement……….. but Maan was the one who was very furious among everyone……..


Maan: You want to again go there………. Leaving everyone behind……….


Geet: Maan………


Maan: I have not finished my saying Geet…… Listen…….. What is wrong with you??? You were never like this…… You always liked to be with everyone and now you are running away from all especially me………. Why…….. And by the way do you even remember that tomorrow is my birthday…….. So you want to leave on my birthday hai na……….


Geet: Maan sorry…….. Why are you getting so angry………. I have got your birthday gift also…. How can I forget your birthday…….. I will leave day after tomorrow……..


Maan: You are not going anywhere and that is final……. And my birthday gift I will decide not you…….. So better don’t start your packing….. And yes I am not going to listen to you this time………. So don’t come to argue and ha I think all are supporting me so dare you go to anyone of them to take permission for you going anywhere…………


Maan gave a look to Geet……..

The night passed away and Geet was still thinking how to go to the camp……


Next day Maan’s birthday was celebrated with full form….. Geet decided that she will convince Maan by saying that she wants a return gift and will ask him to let her go………. Geet had already packed her bag………


Maan came very close to her (huskily): So where is my gift………..


She was close to her many time but today’s voice made her shiver……. She kept looking at her while others were looking at them….. Dev and Meera had told everything to both the parents…..


Geet moved little away: You were suppose to tell me what you want……..


Maan came near to her: I want you……. Permanently to be mine………


Geet just kept looking at him and trying to understand what Maan just said…… 


Maan: What are you looking Geet….. Will you give me my gift…….


Riya who had just come with her fiancé saw that and with Meera said: Give him his gift Geet……….

Geet turned and saw Riya with a boy standing: Riya……


Riya: Ha and meet my fiancé Raj……… and now Geet answer him…….


Geet was all confused with all this happening around her…. She wanted to run away from there….. There were many emotions playing in her heart…….   She tried to move away but Maan hold her wrist……..


Maan: Not today Geet……. You won’t able to hide your emotion with me now…… Bolo Geet……. I want your answer……….. How much will you hide from me…… You always keep on saying that I am your best friend and you were hiding such a big thing from me…….. Now will you give my gift or you want to stay like this for a whole life and anyways I don’t mind but you know everyone is waiting for you answer…… Will you give me a privilege to be a husband of a good doctor………


Geet just hugged him tight…… Maan held her tightly and whispered in her ears: I Love You Geet……. Don’t leave me and go anywhere…………….I wont able to stay away from you anymore……….


Geet: I love you Maan………


Everyone clapped and Meera screamed: Speak aloud so that we can also hear what you both are talking……..


Geet came out of the hug and was all shy to even look at it……….


Maan’ mom: I never knew that Geet ko itni sharam bhi ati hai……..


Geet’s mom: Even I was not aware………


Riya: waise Maan what did you tell her in her ears that she is all shy……. We also want to hear……….


Meera: ha Ha humhe bhi sunna hai……..


Maan took Geet’s hand and ran away from their hiding her from everyone…….and screaming: I am taking my birthday day gift with me………. Better don’t come and disturb us…….


Everyone were happy for them……….






They loved each other Unconditionally………..  







No comments: