Sunday 14 October 2012

FF - Pride and Prejudice - Part 51


PART – 51

All left for shopping for the wedding….. They were going to different shops and were trying different outfits….. Geet, Meera and Annie were enjoying with each other….. And the elders Savitri, Geet’s mother and Chachi were very tired and finally decided to sit on one place and allowed all three to do the shopping……

Geet was in full mood so she winked at Meera and decided to tease Annie…..

Meera: Now that Maan bhai and you are getting married I think we should say Mom now that we should start searching for Annie also……..

Annie got alert and said: No No I have to still complete my college and then I also want to study further ……….

Geet: Ohh she wants to study further and don’t want to get married……… Meera then I think it is better we don’t say anything about Arjun to Mom……..

Annie: Arjun……

Geet and Meera: Ha Arjun……

Geet: You know Meera she was totally confuse about Arjun but I think she is still in the confusion……

Aniee: No Bhabhi… I love him……..

And then she bites her lips…..

Geet and Meera (with a smirk smile): Oh so you love him……

While their teasing session was on…. Geet received a message and her color of the face change……. She excused herself and was about to go…..

Aniee: Kyu Geet Bhabhi Maan bhai ka message hai…..

Meera: Aniee can’t you see her face….. Kyu Bhabhi ji……

Geet: Meera…….

Her phone started ringing…….  

Meera: Go and pick up the phone otherwise humari band bajegi….

Geet walk little away and picks up the phone….

Geet; Ji..

Maan: What ji….. Where are you??? Why have you not come to office……

Geet: Who I have come for shopping with everyone for our wedding…..

Maan: without me…..

Geet: You are so busy…. You did not even call me since morning……

Maan (was frustrated as Geet was not in office): So you could have also called but no for you going for shopping is more important than me……. Tum rukh nahi sakhti thi…….

Geet: Aap gussa kyu ho rahe ho……. I thought……

Maan did not allow her to complete the sentence: What you thought…… ha bolo na……. You know I am waiting for you like a fool since morning but no you were busy in shopping……. And you did not even think of answering my message……

Geet had tears and was listening to what Maan was saying…… Finding no answer Maan again spoke: Now why are you quite…..

Geet (with sobbing and with an angry tone): I don’t want to talk to you…… Aap ka gussa shant ho jaye baad mai baat karege……..

She cuts the phone and wipes her tears and goes to where Annie and Meera were waiting for them…..

Geet: Chalo I am very tired we will come some other day….

Annie: But Bhabhi you have not bought anything……..

Geet: I am not feeling well…. Let’s go……

Meera realized that something is gone wrong and said: It is ok let us go any way Mom and Aunty must be waiting for us……..

On the other hand Maan kept the phone down…….

Maan (self talk):  What have I done??? I just screamed on her for no reason….. Ab Mai kya karu…… But what to do yaar……. I just cannot stay without her for a second…… While he was in a deep thought Raj and Vicky entered his cabin and Raj was looking at some file and Vicky was talking on the phone which caught Maan’s attention……..

Vicky: But Meera why what happen??? Without buying anything why are you all coming back????

Meera said something to Vicky….

Vicky: But What happen to Geet suddenly that she refused doing shopping….

Maan realized that it must be because of he screaming Geet must be upset and she is bound to as he screamed on her for no reason……..

Maan told Vicky to tell Meera that somehow make Geet be their till the time he reaches there…..

Vicky realized that something must have gone wrong between Maan and Geet….. Vicky told Meera to hold Geet till the time Bro comes there…… After keeping the phone Raj and Vicky were looking at Maan with suspicious…….
Raj: So now will you tell what happened??
Maan: Who for no reason I screamed on her but what can I also do I was missing her….. Since yesterday night I have not met her and no phonecalls…. And today also she went to shopping instead of coming to office……..

Raj: Mr. Romeo…… She is working with me for your project and so she has taken off from me….. and you screamed on her……

Vicky: You are behaving like a teenage boy who has recently fallen in love and…..

Maan: Just shut up… Now…… You both take care of the office I am going……

On the other side all three came where Savitri, Geet’s mom and Chachi were sitting…. They all looked at them were surprised to see that no bags were there in their hand……

Geet’s mom: No bags in your hand…….. What happen??? You did not bought anything…….

Geet: Nahi Maa….. We will come some other day…..

Savitri: Why?? What happen…….. Meera kya baat hai…..

Meera: Nothing Mom……..

Chachi: Chalo let us go then when they are not liking anything we will go somewhere else…..
Geet: No we will go home….

Everyone: Ok……

Meera got an idea… She said: I have something to buy for my friend so you all go I will come in sometime……

Aniee: Bhabhi I will wait with you……….

Meera: No…. Aniee… your exams are nearing so you need to go and study.. This is your final year….. and then we will be busy in Maan Bhai and Geet’s wedding….. She looks at Geet who was looking upset and said: I will take Geet with me……… You will come with me na Geet…. Please……..

Geet just nods her head……..

All leave and Meera and Geet remains in the mall…….

Geet: Where do we have to go……

Meera: There is one exclusive boutique shop…… Let us go there……..

Mean while Meera text Maan where they were………

They entered the boutique and both started looking at clothes…….

Meera: Geet I will just see on the other side if I get the some exclusive dress…..

Geet: Ya Meera….. I will see this side…… It will be faster also……..

Meera went away and saw Maan coming to the boutique……..  Meera signaled Maan that Geet is on that corner……. And went away from there……

Geet was checking the dress and had picked up the dress……..

Maan: I think this color will suit you more…….

Geet was shocked to hear the voice and the dress fall from her hand….

Geet turned away from him and bend down to pick up the dress……

Maan: Geet bohot gussa ho…..

Geet: No gussa hone ka haqu to shirf aapka hai……. Only you can be angry…. How can I even think of been angry……….

Maan put his hand on her shoulder but Geet just moved his hand: What are you doing here…….

He again tried to put his hand but Geet just moved his hand……. Maan finally hold her tightly and turned to his side……..

Geet: What are you doing we are in a shop and people are around us…. Leave me….

Maan took her to a private place at the corner of the shop where no one could see them…….

Maan: I am sorry Geet…… I was missing you so much that when I saw that you are not in office………

Geet: So you called up and started screaming……… Wow……… Then if you don’t find me..... you will start screaming on everyone……

Maan: Yes…. I cannot lose you again Geet….. I have already suffered a lot… If I don’t see you I go mad……

Geet realized Maan’s insecurities how much both of them have missed each other in that 1 year……..

Geet immediately hugged him: I am sorry Maan……….

Maan also realized what he just said: No Geet I am sorry…..

They stayed in each other arms for some time and then to break the silence Maan finally said….

Maan: So what have you bought???

Geet: Nothing……. How will I buy anything when you were angry on me……..

Maan: Let us go and do shopping after I want my dulhan to be dressed up of my choice and I am sure you also must be wanting the same……..

Geet got shy and just nods her head…….

Maan: Geet don’t do that yaar….. I will not be able to resist…. Ya but I can definitely do something…….

Geet looked at him thinking what he is upto……

Maan kissed her cheeks which were red and Geet immediately hit him on the shoulder: Maan……. This is a public place…..

Maan looked around and saw everyone was busy with their work: But no was looking us…….. So let us go…… The shopping was on full form……. Whenever Geet would go to try an outfit Maan would reach in the changing room…
Geet: Maan what are you doing???
Maan: aare helping you…..
Geet: what helping you……. Out of the changing room……
Maan: This is not fair yaar…. Ek to I am helping you and you are throwing me out…..
Maan goes out and Geet gets shy and bite her lips……
Maan comes again as the door was not closed yet…… And gives a small peck on her lips: Don’t do that….. I won’t able to resist you……
Geet pushes Maan out….. Maan screams from outside: Geet you will have to pay for this just wait and watch…..
The romance is air for this lovely couple….

Precap: Maan: This is not fair….. How can they do this to me yaar…..






No comments: