Monday 27 August 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 29


PART - 29


Maan: What??? She cannot leave this way……..


Adi: Why not??? After you saying all this to her no one will ever stay……


Adi and Palak runs towards Geet’s room……..

Maan: What have I done………..


Maan runs behind them only see Geet all ready to leave………


Palak: Geet, please I am sorry on behalf on Bhai…… Where will you go???


Adi: Geet, it is already very late…… And it is not safe for you to go out at this time……..


Geet: No Adi Bhai, Palak…….. I cannot stay here anymore…… I have already troubled you all a lot……..  then turns to Palak and say: Thank you Palak for all your help………


Maan enters the room…….. Geet just looks away from him….. He could see how he has hurted her……..


Maan: Geet Please…… You don’t have to go anywhere……… I am sorry…..


Geet: No…..I am sorry sir…… I have crossed my limit…….. I just forgot that I was a mere guest here and I just got involved in the house thinking it as mine….. Thank you sir for reminding me about it……….


Maan: Geet….. I did not intend to say that…… I just got angry and frustrated so……..

Geet: You don’t need to give any explanation sir…….. She folds her hand and says: Thank you so much sir for all what have you done to me……


She starts walking with her bag……..

Palak: Please geet…. Tu mere liye to rukh ja………

Geet: Palak, if you force me I will do something so please let me go……..


Maan thinks something and answer: Geet…….. You want to leave this house na then leave but you can go in the morning not now…….. Atleast itna to sun hi sakhti ho na apni dost ke liye…….. It is not safe to go at this time………


Adi: Ha Geet, Maan is right……..


Palak: Tujhe meri kasam hai Geet…….. Please for our friendship……


Geet just nods her head: Only for Palak…..

Palak hugs her tight….. Adi and Maan gets relaxed……… They both left the room leaving both the friends to talk thinking that may be Palak will make her calm and she convince her to stay…. But after some time Palak informed them that this time nothing is going to work with Geet….. She is not saying but is really upset with whatever happen today….. The sadness can be seen in her eyes…… Palak also started crying……..


Palak just walk away from there………


Adi: Why cant you control your anger Maan??? What is wrong with you???


Maan: I just cant stand that Pari not even her name……….


Adi: And for that you said so many things to Geet…… Who tujhe pagalo jaisa pyaar kartu hai…….. I can see it in her eyes………. If you don’t love her atleast don’t hurt her also……… She was only trying to help……..


Maan just don’t know what to answer….. He very well knows that she is only trying to help him but knowing Pari who is capable of doing anything……..  But what I said to Geet was also not right………. I should have not all that………


Adi: You did very wrong Maan……..


By saying this Adi just goes away from there leaving all alone Maan…. Maan was himself frustrated with everything happening………

He just wants to go away from everything…… He start going to his gym when he hears some cry from Geet’s room……… Her room was kept open on the instance of Palak…….. Geet was holding her Babaji’s photo and was crying and talking………



Geet: Babaji…….. Am I that bad that I don’t get anyone’s love…… You took away my parents when I was small and was send to the orphan house by my Aunty………. When I came to college I got a friend cum sister like Palak…….. Ab usse bhi dur kar rahe ho and when I came to Delhi with her I just got attracted to Maan sir and casually fell in love with him…….. I don’t expect also Babaji that he should love me……. Aisa jaruri to nahi hai na…….. But today what mistake I have done that he told me so many things without even my mistake……..

Maan could not hear it further and just walked away from there with a pain in his heart……….


Geet: Babaji Maine aap se kabhi kuch nahi manga till today but today I am asking only the happiness of this family and keep safe from that Pari to Maan sir…… I will no longer stay here now………..



On the other side Maan was doing vigorous exercise……… But sleep was far away from everyone……….



In the morning


Palak had gone to Geet’s room to call her but she was not there……….


Palak searched her everywhere but she could not find anything except a letter written in her name……..


Palak,


I did not want to break your promise so I just waited for night but now cannot wait further…… I am leaving this house………. …… I know you would be angry on me for not meeting you and going but sach kahu to shayad phir ja hi nahi sakhti thi……… So please forgive me…… Take care of everyone…… And don’t ever blame anyone for my leaving the house……….

Yours Jalli
Geet…..


Palak started crying holding the letter in her hands and latter informed it to Maan and Adi……..

Palak: Where would have Geet gone??? I am really scared of her……..

Maan: Don’t worry we will search and bring her home…….

Adi and Maan were about to leave the house they saw Anvesha entering the house……….

Adi: Anvesha…. Tum yaha kaise………

Anvesha: Actually I came to tell you all that don’t worry about Geet….. She is at my place…….

Maan: But how???

Anvesha explained them saying that she had gone for a morning walk in the park where she usually goes and saw Geet sitting on the bench with her bag….. She further says that I tried to ask her what she was doing and Geet replied saying that she was just looking for a place to stay like some hostel or paying guest is available so was just checking the newspaper…….. Initially she was reluctant to also say what she was doing with the newspaper in such a morning but after much of her asking she said that………. I made a clue that something is wrong so I told her to come with me but she just refused it politely so I had to tell her that I am looking for a paying guest only after convincing her she came along with me……….


Anvesha: I thought I should inform you all so I just came………

Palak: Thank you so much………. I want to meet her………..

Maan: No Palak not now…….. She will go away from there………

Palak was very thankful to Anvesha but Anvesha told that she would have not left Geet alone at any circumstance…….

They were atleast relieved that Geet is safe……….


Geet reached the office along with Anvesha thinking that she will give her resignation today……….. But unknown to her that Maan would never allow her to do that………..

Geet entered Maan’s cabin……..

Maan was busy doing his work but had noticed that Geet was there…….. He did not want to say anything to her….

Geet forwarded the letter to Maan: Sir………….

Maan: Yes Geet…….. What is this???

Geet (with her chocked voice and little tears in her eyes): Sir this is my resignation letter…………  

Maan was not at all shocked by this as he was very well aware that Geet would definitely do this to be away from him…….. Maan with composed face asked…….

Maan: Have you read your contract properly

Geet: Yes sir……..

Maan: Then you should be aware that you cannot leave this company before giving minimum 3 months notice and above that if you leave this company you will have to pay a compensation of 2 crs…………  And I don’t think that is possible………… So he tares the resignation letter……….. And in anyways you are angry on me why are you punishing yourself by doing all this……..

Geet: I am not angry on you……

Maan gets up from his seat and walk toward Geet………..  Geet start walking backward……

Geet finds an escape to go but Maan holds her wrist and pulls her……. She falls on his chest……. Her heart beat start increasing fast……. Realizing her position she try to move away…………. Maan hold her by her shoulder…….. Geet eyes were down………..

Geet: Please sir let me go…….

Maan: Not before you answer my question………

Geet: What question???

Maan: Please apne aap ko saja mat do………… You are angry on me but why are you punishing yourself by leaving home and now leaving office also……… I am sorry………..

Geet: I am not doing anything sir……… Please sir let me go……….. I am sorry sir………. I should have known my limit……..

Before Maan could say anything Pari enters the cabin without a knock……

Geet just remove his hand from her shoulder and goes away from there……

Maan: What the hell are you doing here Pari…….. And Do I have to remind you every time that before entering you need to knock the door…….

Saying this Maan himself just walks of the cabin………

Pari (angry and self talk): I have to do something of this girl……… I don’t understand why someone or the other comes in between me and Maan………  I just got engaged to Rishab so that I can come near to you Maan and now I will not lose this chance……… I had already lost it once but not now…….


After this Maan would call Geet to his cabin with some or the other reason ……… But Geet would refuse to come and send someone else but Maan would do something of that sort that Geet was force to face Maan………….. and Maan would give a smirk smile and Geet would refuse to look at him………..

Later at late evening Geet informed Anvesha that she is going home as she is very tired and entered the lift but before the lift closes Maan entered the lift….. Geet wanted to go out but lift started……. But luckily or unluckily the light just went away leaving both Geet and Maan all alone in the lift………..


Precap: Geet: I have to tell this to someone about Pari….. What she has done with Dev……   

No comments: