Friday 3 August 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 27


PART - 27



Geet was lost in the thought of Pari…….. She was still thinking that what this girl is upto and why Maan sir hates her so much………. I was only able to make out that she is not a girl who will ever do something nice…… and who is Dev….. why did he committed suicide…………. Palak also never spoke about him……… Anyways Palak is returning back tonight will talk to her….. Let me check whether Maan sir is fine or not….

She looks from the blind and notices that Maan is engrossed in his work…….


Later in the evening Geet was still working on something and Maan was about to leave but noticed light of her cabin is on…… He went into her cabin and saw her involved in her work……….



Maan: Geet………..



Geet gets scared and gets up making fall papers and pen from her hand : yes sir.....

Maan just nods his head: why are you so scared....

Geet: nothing sir....

Both bend down to pick the paper bang their head. 

Both: ouch ....

Geet unknowingly puts her hand on Maan head : sorry sorry it must be paining na. I will just press it... It will not hurt...

Maan holds her hand... : no its not paining

Geet realise her hand and just removes it....


Maan: Ghar chale....

Geet just nods her head and just keeps looking at him.... Maan shakes her and ask through his eyes...

Geet self talk:  stupid if you behave in such a fashion he will know that u love him... He should not know about it...

They both leave for home and get freshen up.... Maan got ready and was waiting for Geet to join him... After a while Geet is surprised to see Maan waiting for her...

Geet: What is wrong with him??? Why is he behaving in such a manner??? Ek baar bhi gussa nahi kiya unhone mujpar and abhi bhi he is waiting for dinner for me……..  I hope I have not said anything when I was drunk……..



Maan noticed that she is thinking something standing little far……


Maan: Geet if your talking to yourself is over can we have dinner….


Geet: Ji……..


Geet comes and sit on the chair and both start having their dinner…..


Geet: Maan sir…….. I want to say something……..


Maan: Hmmm……..


Geet: I am really sorry……….


Maan stops eating and looks at her with question……….: Sorry???


Geet: Who I don’t remember how was my behavior after getting drunk…… Pata nahi kya kya bol diya hoga maine………..


Maan: what are you saying Geet. We have already talked about this.... Then why are you saying all this.... And i have already said that you have not done anything....
Geet: then why are you behaving like this....

Maan: like what???!

Geet: Jane dijiye.....

Geet (self talk): i seriously don't understand him....

Maan was just looking at her and just nodded his head..... : pagal.....

They continued their dinner Geet would steal glances from Maan and when Maan would look at her she would take her eyes off....

Rest of the dinner was silent.......

Their silence was broken by palak ....... 

Palak: Kya baat  hai 2 opposite people eating together.....

They both turned and saw palak.....

Geet left the dinner midway and runned to her and both hugged each other.....

They both had tears in their eyes.....

Maan had a smile seeing their bonding....

Geet: I missed you...

Palak:I missed you too wiping her tears....

Geet also wiped Palak tears......

Maan: if you both are through with your emotional meeting i am also there....

Palak went and hugged Maan...

After everything Palak told them to have their dinner...

Geet: I am done....

Before Palak could say anything Maan said: Geet chup chap sit and have dinner.... You have not had anything.....

So now sit and finish your food... By that time Palak will also get fresh....

Geet just kept on looking at him thinking what is wrong with him today.....

Palak was happy to see her brother taking care of someone other than her....

Palak went to get fresh while Geet and Maan completed dinner...

After dinner Sometime they all sat and Palak  told both of them about her trip..... After the talk all went to their room....

Geet was standing near the window and thinking about pari and Maan....

When Palak came and said: thinking about bhai.....

Geet: hmm and she says no no....

Palak : common Geet you don't have to hide from me... Chal bata Kya soch rahi thi.... And by the way what have you done that bhai was so much caring for you...

Geet: who hi to.... Even I am confused why is he behaving like this.....

Palak: so you were thinking that...

Geet: no yaar I was thinking about something else...

Geet: You tell me who is Dev .....

Palak: Kya baat hai Geet....

Geet tells everything what she heard in Maan’s cabin about Pari, Dev……

Geet: Now tell me who is Dev…………..

Palak: Dev Bhai, Maan Bhai and Adi Bhai were very good friends of each other…… They were more like brothers then friends…….. Jaan basti thi teeno ki ek dusre mai………….. They could not tolerate anything against each other…….. Dev Bhai and Adi bhai use to stay with us only as no one was there of them….. For Mumma and Papa they were their sons……….  And I was the ladli of everyone……… When Maan Bhai was in college we lost Mumma and Papa…….  Then for my studies I was sent to hostel as all got busy with the business…….. Everything was fine but then one day I got a news that Dev Bhai committed suicide……….  


Geet: But Why???


Palak: I tried to ask them but no one told me how all this happen??? From that day onwards Maan Bhai has totally changed…….


Geet: I think something is related to this Pari……….. She is the one responsible for all this…… But this time I will not allow her to spoil Maan sir’s life……..


Palak: But from your talks about this Pari I feel that she is dangerous…….


Geet: Palak, I will do anything for Maan sir……..


Palak hugs her…….


Geet: We need to first find out about Pari…….. and why did Dev committed suicide…….  But how will we find out???


Palak: Maan Bhai will never tell us and so only one person is left Adi Bhai……


Geet: Do you think he will help us…….


Palak: Yes I am confident he will definitely help us………


Geet hugs Palak………..: Thank you Palak for your all help………


Palak: Stupid agar if you love Maan Bhai so much and you are doing this for him then I am doing this for my best best friend and for my bhai………


Palak and Geet: Love you……… So now the mission Pari starts………… and they give high five to each other……….


Precap: Maan: Geet I won’t allow you to risk your life understood……..

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: