Monday 23 July 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 26


PART – 26

Geet: I Love you Maan sir………


Maan was stunned and shocked to hear this…… He just kept on looking at her….. By that time Geet was fully drowsed and so she closed her eyes and fell on the bed……


Maan still could not believe of what he heard…….. He made Geet sleep properly and tuck her with blanket……… He closed the light and went to his room……… He got lost in the words of Geet………


He was so lost in the words of what Geet said that he did not realized when he slept……….


Maan got up at his normal time and did his usual thing…… He got ready and was passing through Geet’s room………. He heard something…….


Geet had just woken up and was having a heavy head ache………. She had the drink for the first time that too by mistake………


Geet (self talk): Ohhh my head…… it is just spinning………. Mera sir……… It is unbearable………. And yesterday pata nahi kya hua hoga…….. Geet you are totally hopeless…….. But I had only soft drink then why my head is paining so much……. 

She starts searching some medicine in the near by drawer……… Maan heard everything…….. He entered Geet’s room with a knock…….


Geet trying to get up from the bed: Maan sir aap……….


Maan: Geet…… how are you feeling now????


Geet look at him surprise: Ji….. Theek hu………

Maan: Having a headache………


Geet: Ji little bit…… but pata nahi why it is paining so much……..


Maan: I think you had drink for the first time……….


Geet: Drink??? But I did not had it……… I only had soft drink…………


Maan: Are you sure Geet????


Geet:  Sir why will I have drink???


Maan: acha chalo get freshen up and come down……..


Geet just nods her head and Maan leaves………..  


Geet (self talk) Maan sir ko kitni embarrassment hui hogi…………. Pata nahi kya kya pagalpan kiya hoga maine who bhi party mai…….. I could remember some part of it but not fully………. He bought me here in the drunken condition………   I don’t know what will he think about me…… I need to say sorry to him……… He always take care of me………..  

On other hand Maan was lost in something: If Geet had not had that drink then how did it she had it….. kahi kisine janbujkar to nahi kiya…. But who…… and Geet would not lie…….. so definitely some one else has done that…….. Let her come for breakfast I will ask her…..


In the mean time Geet got ready and came down but her head was still paining……


Maan: Have that lemon juice first Geet…… you will feel better……


Geet without even looking at him just had it…….. She was too embarrassed to even look at him……


Maan: Geet….. I want to ask you something……..


Geet: I am sorry sir for whatever happened yesterday…..  I did not do it purposefully………  It was by mistake…… I think someone change my drink…….. (She was literally in tears while talking).  Mujhe sab kuch to yaad nahi but sir I am really sorry if I misbehaved with you…….. I know you would be angry on me…… You never liked me sir but I promise such thing will never happen again………..


Maan got up from the seat and went near Geet and sat besides her: Geet relax…….. Yes I was very angry at that time but somewhere I was sure that you would not have done anything purposely…… Tell me was anyone there with you………


Geet thinks for a while: Yes sir Pari was there with me for sometime…..



The change in the expression can be seen on Maan’s face: Pari????


Geet: Yes sir…… But what happen to you???


Maan: What were you doing with Pari……….


Geet: I was sitting at one side of the corner when Pari just came and joined me……… But sir what is the problem???


Maan: Do you know her???


Geet: No….. I met her for the first time in the party yesterday……….


Maan (self talk): Ohh so she has started showing her colors………   


Geet saw Maan was lost in something……


Geet: Sir…….. I am really very sorry…….. Please aap gussa mat karna…..
Maan remebered the night incident where Geet had said that she loves him......

Maan: Nahi Geet….. anyways you take rest…….. It is ok if you don’t come to office today……..


Geet: No sir I am fine……… Bus thoda sa headache hai that also will be fine soon………


Maan (fake anger): I said no right…….. then you say that I get angry on you…… you don’t listen………


Geet (little sacred): Ok I will take rest…….. then self talk: I don’t understand his behavior at all….. totally khadus hai………


Maan: Did you say anything……..


Geet just nods no……… Maan was about to go but he stopped at looked at Geet and said: It is not that I don’t like you Geet but I just trust anyone……  So please don’t take it otherwise…… I really care for you….. I really believe you are different from others…….. Anyways take care……


Geet was just blank looking at the retreating figure before her………: I know that sir that you will never love me the way I love you………


She finished her breakfast and called Palak and spoke to her…. She told her everything……..


Geet: Palak I think this Pari is upto something…….. When I told Maan sir about that drink thing his expression had changed………


Palak: But why would she do this to you??? I mean she does not even know you……….


Geet: Ya even I was thinking about the same…….. Why will she do this to me………..   Acha yeh sab chod…… how is your trip going on??? And when are you coming back………


Palak: Everything is going superb….. I am coming back tomorrow night….


Geet: Ok chal I will keep the phone now………


Palak: Bye and jyada sochna nahi uske bare mai theek hai……… Bye


Geet: Bye…..


After hanging up the phone she was still lost in the thought of Maan and his words…… She was thinking that something is definitely wrong……

In the afternoon

Geet: Yaar I am feeling so lonely here…… Koi hai hi nahi…… Anyway I am feeling much better now I will go to office……..


She gets ready and reaches office…… She was about to go to her cabin where she heard some noise coming out of Maan’s cabin………


Maan: What the hell are you doing here???


Pari: Common Maan…… Don’t be so innocent as if you don’t know anything………


Maan: Pari I said out of my cabin now otherwise it will not be good………



Pari: I think you are forgetting that I am your client and as per the contract our team will be working from your office…… So relax Maan now you will have to face me everyday……….


Maan just bangs his hand on the table that its noise can be heard till outside……



Geet gets scared and the folder in her hand just falls down………


Pari: If you can be with others why cant you be with me……..


Maan: Kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum……….


Pari: Ha us Geet ke compare mai to mai acchi hu and above all sexy bhi hu..... What else do you want……..


Maan: Tumhari wajay se Dev has died……….


Pari: Dev was foolish to commit suicide and if he committed suicide you cannot blame me………. and waise bhi he was just a medium to reach you …… If he misunderstood how can you blame me……… I can do anything………..


Maan: I know that…….. that is the reason you changed the drink of Geet yesterday……..


Pari: Ohhh so tumhe pata chal hi gaya……….. I can go to any extend for you………


Geet: What is this happening??? I think before Maan sir burst out I should go and control the situation…… zyada se zyada kya hoga he will get angry na that is ok……….


Without a knock Geet just enters the cabin……..


Geet without even looking at him: Sorry sir I need some signature on this so I just came in without a knock……….
Pari just gives a deadly look to Geet and walks away from the cabin


Maan (angrily): Geet what are you doing in the office………


Geet: I was feeling better so I came here


Geet notices Maan’s hand and saw it was bleeding…. She gets so scared that she just keeps the file on the table and runs and holds Maan’s hand………


Geet: Sir you are hurt badly….. I will bring medicine……….


Maan: No I am ok and takes away the hand


Geet gets the first aid box and was again going to take Maan’s hand but Maan just said: I am fine…… yeh sab ki jaroorat nahi hai………..


Geet takes his hand with force : humesha aapki manmani karne ki jaroorat nahi hai…… For once listen to others also……


She takes and starts applying the medicine and Maan just looks at the innocent soul……….


Geet: Sir is it paining……..


Maan comes out of the trance: Ha………


Geet: It will pain for sometime but I have applied medicine you will feel better….. If you need anything just call me………


Maan just nods his head……..


Precap: Geet: Palak I will do anything for Maan sir………



 Please leave your Comments








No comments: