Sunday 22 July 2012

FF - Pride & Prejudice - Part 44


PART - 44


Vicky signaled Raj saying that Maan is not in office nor at home…..


Geet just went away from there without even looking back……..

Raj and Vicky runs behind her and holds her before she opens the door and goes out of the house

Raj: Geet..... where will you search him alone........


Madan: Geet beta rukh jao…. Please listen to us........

Geet gets wild on her parents.....

Geet: Why have you come here??? This all has happen only because of you…… If you would have not forced me to get married to that Vikram. This would have never happened…… Because of you I was separated by Maan…… and I did not trusted Maan when he was the only one who always supported me in all difficult times and aaj maine kya kar diya…. I have to go and find him…….


Madan: Geet………


Geet: If you come forward I will kill myself….. I cannot lose Maan………


She just runs away from there……… Vicky and Raj screams: Geet wait………



Vicky: We cannot leave Geet alone………


Raj: Let us go behind her………..


Vicky: Geet wait……….


Raj holds Geet: Geet, kya kar rahi ho………. Where the hell are you going alone………

Geet: Raj leave me……. I have to search my Maan………. He always supported me at all circumstances and what have I done………. Where has he gone………


Vicky: Let us go home……. May be he must have reached home by this time………


Raj: Ha Geet let us go home…….


Madan and Ranjana came behind them………. Geet looked at them………


Raj: Chaliye aunty uncle……….


Geet immediately : If they are coming I will not come………..


All of them looked at Geet…………


Vicky: Geet…….. what are you saying???? They are your parents………


Geet: None of the parents do what they have done??? I can never forgive them……..


Geet just walks off and seat in the car………


Raj: Uncle……….


Madan: It was our mistake………… We are equally responsible for all this…….  Don’t worry we will wait for your call……….. Just take care of Geet……….



Raj: Don’t worry uncle….. aunty…….. we will take care of her………



Raj, Vicky and Geet drove to KM………. As soon as they came Geet just ran towards the house………


Savitri and Aniee were sitting and discussing something………… While they were talking……. Aniee noticed Geet………..


Aniee: Geet………


Savitri saw that and turned and Geet just came and hug her……….. Geet was crying non stop……….


Savitri was surprised to see and looked at Vicky and Raj…………..  She realized it that something is wrong…………



Savitri: Geet Beta I am so happy to see you…………


Geet (crying): Aunty……… I am sorry………. Because of me everyone had to suffer…………….


Savitri stop her: No……. Because of you nothing has happen……… You believed what was shown and told you…………. Chalo now stop crying…….. I am happy that you are back………..


Geet: I did not believe Maan……. He tried to talk to me so many times what I did…….. I did not trust Maan who have done everything for me…………  Where is he……. I want to meet him now….. Please aunty



Savitri and Aniee looked shocked at everyone………. Vicky and Raj just looks at her……….



Aniee: Geet………..


Geet: Aniee please tell me where is Maan…….. He must be in his room hai na……….


Geet just runs away from there to go to his room…….. Before Aniee could say anything Geet was already gone……….



Savitri: Yeh sab kya hai Vicky…………



By that time Meera comes down hearing noise…………



Meera: Kya hua……..



Vicky introduces Raj to everyone and tells them what all has happen………



Vicky: Bro is there in the room na………..


Savitri: No……. Maan has not come back………….


Meera: That is the reason you had called to ask whether Maan Bhai is home or not………


Vicky: yes…….



On the other side Geet was searching Maan everywhere……….. She searched him in his room, study room, and also in the gym but Maan was no where……


Geet came down and Meera saw that……….


Meera: Geet is coming…….. Now what will we do……….


Vicky: I have called all possible places but Bro ka kuch pata nahi chal raha hai………


Raj: His phone is also not reachable…………. Where must have he gone…….. He must have been very much hurted………….. Even I am worried now……… It is already evening now………..



Geet: Maan to kahi nahi hai………. Please batao na Maan kaha hai……. She was folding her hands in front of everyone……….. and tears in her eyes were not stopping………..



Outside weather was also going bad………..  The rains were started heavily………



Meera goes near Geet: Geet shant ho jao………



Geet: Meera…….  Dekho na no body is telling me anything……….


Meera: We also don’t know where Maan bhai is…….. We are trying but we are not able to reach him…………



Geet:  Nooooooo This is all because of me……… But I will find him….. I am going………



Meera holds Geet: Geet……. Where are you going??? Tumne bahar dekha the weather is so bad…….. How can you go in this…………


Aniee: Ha Geet…….. Meera Bhahi is right……….

Geet: Nahi……… aap log samajte kyu nahi………. Yeh sab mere wajay se hua hai…… I cannot lose Maan……



While everyone was trying to make Geet understand……… Vicky receives a call……..


Vicky: Ha Adi bolo……… Bro ka kuch pata chala……….



Adi: No…….  I am still not able to make out where to search him…….. I was thinking that should we inform Police………..


Vicky: Police…….


Raj gets alerted and takes Vicky little away……..


Vicky tells Raj what Adi has suggested but Raj says that it will be little too early to inform police………. Vicky agrees and tells Adi to come home and we will wait for some more time………..


Everyone suggest Geet to take rest but Geet was nowhere in the position to listen to anyone……… Geet was totally lost in the thought of Maan….. How Maan wanted to talk to her but she did not trusted him……… How they use to spend time with each other…….. about their cozy moment……. She had a smile in her face remembering that………….. But the next moment her smile faded……….  But in next moment she remembered something………..



Geet started walking………


Savitri: Geet where are you going???


Geet: Maan ke pass……… I know where Maan is??? I will go ???


Raj: Geet, Maan will come…….. dekho sab dhund rahe hai……..


Geet: Mujhe pata hai Maan kaha hai…………


Vicky receives a call from Adi once again……….


Vicky hearing on the other side was shocked to hear from Adi……….


Raj: Kya baat hai Vicky……….. Why are you looking so tensed??? Whose phone it was???


Vicky looks at everyone: Adi ka phone tha………. He was saying that there was one accident which has happen on the highway…………. To he is going there……


Raj: What??? But……….


Vicky: He is not sure about anything………..


Raj: Let us go and check………….


Vicky: Ya let us go………



Geet: I know where Maan will be……… Maan ka accident to ho hi nahi sakta…… I am sure…………



All were shocked to hear about it………….


Vicky told Meera to take care and Meera just nodded it…….. Savitri was breaking after hearing this but she was showing strong in front of Geet……..

Vicky and Raj leaves from there………


Geet: Aunty I know where Maan is ??? I will go and get him……… She was about to go……….. Maan ka accident to ho hi nahi sakta……….



Savitri just hugs Geet…………



Precap: Geet: Maaaaaaannnnnnnnn



  

 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: