Monday 30 July 2012

FF - Pride and Prejudice - Part 45


PART – 45

Vicky and Raj leaves from there………


Geet: Aunty I know where Maan is ??? I will go and get him……… She was about to go……….. Maan ka accident to ho hi nahi sakta……….



Savitri just hugs Geet…………


Savitri: Meera, Geet ko apne kamre mai leke jao…….


Geet: Aunty, I know Maan kaha hai…. Please let me go……….. Nothing has happen to him……….


Savitri: Geet beta……. Nothing will happen to Maan…. Go and have some rest…….


Geet: Please Aunty…….. One time let me go and find out………..


Savitri looks helplessly at Aniee and Meera……….


Meera: Mummy let her go and find out……….


Geet: Please………. She said folding her hands………..


Aniee: Mom………..


Savitri: But what will I say Vicky and Raj………..


Meera: I will call and tell them………..  She tried calling them but none of them picked up her call………..

Aniee: Kya hua Bhabhi…………


Meera: They are not picking up the call………..


Geet: I cannot sit here without doing anything……….


Savitri: Theek hai Geet……… If you are so sure that you know the place where Maan is there………. Go……….  But you will not go alone………. Meera and Aniee will accompany you……….


Geet: Nahi aunty aap ko unki jaroorat zyada hai…….. They will be with you…….. aap meri chinta mat kijiye……….


Aniee: Geet di nahi nahi Badi Bhahi……. You take my mobile with you……….


Meera: and Please you don’t switch off your phone………..


Savitri: you will be on continuous touch with us…….. samji tum………. I don’t want to lose you……….


Geet takes the car and leaves from there……….


Savitri: Maan ka accident nahi ho sakhta I am sure……….


Meera: Kuch nahi hoga Bhai ko……….. Waise bhi Adi just said that there was an accident which has happen……….. I am sure it cannot be of Bhai………


Aniee just lost her control and started crying: Bhabhi…….. Why this is happening…….. when Geet Bhabhi has come Maan bhai kaha chale gaye……. Kuch nahi hoga na Bhai ko……….



Vicky: Kuch nahi hua hai Bro ko………


Savitri just ran towards them………..and was waiting for them to say………


Savitri: Why are you all quiet………… Kuch to bolo………


Raj: Aunty don’t take tension……. That accident was of someone else………


Savitri: Shukar hai Bhagwan ka………. Geet ko pura vishwas tha………


Vicky: Ha………But where is Geet………


Meera: Who Vicky……….


Vicky: What????


Meera: Geet went in search of Bhai……….


Vicky screamed on Meera: How did you allowed her to go??? I had told you to take care of her………….. No one knows where Bro is…….. Whenever he is upset he always goes to jungle………. Where would we search her……..



Meera almost had tears in her eyes………


Savitri: Vicky……….. Yeh kya tareka hai baat karne ka………. She is your wife…… And I gave her permission to go…………


Vicky gave a look to Meera and turned to Raj………


Vicky: Let us go and find her………


Aniee: Geet Bhahi has my mobile with her………


On the other side…………


Geet reached to their Maan’s farmhouse…….. where they had gone for their first date, the place where Maan had proposed her……….. She entered the house but there was no one in the house…….. She heard some noises coming from one room………


She immediately went to that room and was shocked to see the things……. Everything was shattered and Maan was doing his exercise cruely……….   He had hurted himself more then doing exercise……… His hand was bleeding……..


Geet just could not see this…… She screamed: Maannnnn……..



Maan stopped and turned to only get a shock……….


Maan wishpered: Geet……


Geet came running dropping everything from her hand……..and hugged him……


Geet (crying): What is this Maan…….. mera gussa apne aap pe kyu nikal rahe ho…… I have hurted you……… you hurt me not yourself…….. I am sorry Maan……… Please forgive me…….. Please…….. I was fool enough that I did not listen you……… You always trusted me and maine kya kiya……… I am so bad hai na….. Maan……


Maan cupped her face: Geet……..



Geet: No…….. Don’t stop me today………. Aap ne humesha mujhse baat karne ki koshish ki and I did not allow you to talk…… You always helped me, always protected me and I thought that you did not believe me………..  You thought that culprits a lesson and I always blamed you…. Aap bohot ache ho……… Mai apake layak hi nahi hu……



Maan did not allow her to speak further and captured her lips……… He just wanted to take all her pain away……… The small peck turned into a passionate one…… They both got lost in themselves……..


There moment was broken by the phone ring……….



Maan: Geet phone baj raha hai……….


Geet hit her hand on her forehead and rushed to take the phone from the bag which had fallen from her hand……..


Geet wispers: Oh shit Vicky………


Maan: Kya hua……


Geet: aap ke waja se mai ghar par phone karne hi bhul gayi ab to mujhe gali padegi……….


Maan laughed at her antics and picked the call and put it on speaker….. Before Geet or Maan could even say hello there was a bombarding of question from the other side……….


Vicky: Where the hell are you Geet……..


Raj: and why were you not picking our calls………


Vicky: Do you even know…….. how much tense we were……….


Raj: Pehle yeh batao……… where are you??? We are coming to pick you up…….. Why did you wait for us to return…….. We would have gone together to search Maan………


Geet: aare listen to me……..


Vicky: Nothing doing…… Just because Meera and Mom allowed you to go that does not mean…… you will do whatever you want………..


Maan: aare aap log meri hone wali biwi ke saath aise baat nahi kar sakhte……….


All together on the other side: Maan..........


Vicky: Bro…….. where are you and Geet is with you……..


Maan: Ha Vicky she is with me……..


Savitri (crying): Maan Bete aap kaha ho……….


Maan: Mom…….. I am at our farmhouse………..


Vicky: That is the only place we did not search you………. We were so tensed for you Bro……..


Maan: I am sorry………


Meera (crying): Geet tum theek ho na……….


Geet: Meera….. I am perfectly fine……….. Why are you crying……..


Meera: Kuch nahi bus was tensed for you and Bhai……..


Geet: I am sure Vicky must have screamed…….


Meera: Nahi nahi……


Vicky: Geet….. you are right I am sorry Meera………


Raj: When are you both coming????


Maan squeezed Geet from her waist: Tomorrow morning……..


Savitri: Theek hai…… Maan better take care of my elder daughter….. and ha no shaitani………..


Geet feels shy…….. Maan: Mom……… Bye……..


They hung up the phone……….

Geet: maan i am sorry.....

Maan puts his finger on her lips: shhhhh .... You will not say this again... Samji tum.... Agar phir se tumne yeh kaha to i will seriously be very angry....  i have found you after a year so kuch romance ho jaye.....

Geet hit him on his arm: Maan......

Maan: ouch ....

Geet: sorry sorry.... What have you done to yourself.... Aapne  aap  ko kyu  itni  takleef di.... This has happen only because.....

Maan: Geet....


Geet takes Maan  to the room.....

Maan holds her to the waist and whispers : Kya irada hai. By the way i am ready.....

Geet blushes: Maan ....

She makes Maan sit on the bed and gets hot water and plain clothes along with first aid box.....

She starts cleaning his wound and whenever Maan would scream in pain she would blow it... Somewhere Maan was controlling himself.... She applied cream everywhere...  Maan hold her from her waist and whispered in her ears:  Geet if you continue doing this I will not able to control myself....

Geet hugged him tightly and Maan slept on the bed taking Geet above him...  Geet placed a soft kisses on his neck and: who is stopping you my would be husband......


Precap: Some romance

No comments: