Saturday 2 June 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 20



PART - 20

Geet was going to her room but not before saying: Thanks and gave a smile……

Maan (self talk): She did not got angry at all……… and thanks kyu bola

They got ready for the meeting and Geet came to Maan’s room to call him……

She was above to knock the room and at the same time Maan open the room so Geet hands directly went on his nose……

Maan putting his hand on his hand: Ouchhh Geettt……….

Geet got scared and started pulling his nose: sorry sir that happen by mistake…. I am sorry sir……… sir sorry………

Maan (angrily): what the hell are you doing here…….. I told you I will meet you down………

Geet (innocently): I thought our room is on same floor then why should we go differently…….. So I came to call you………..

Maan: Ab chalo……..

Geet: sir…..

Maan: Now what????

Geet: Sir sorry…… is it hurting……..

Maan: No……. now let us go we are getting late for the meeting……….

Geet: Maan sir….. who……..

Maan: Geet what is problem??? Ab kya hai……….

Geet: sir breakfast nahi karna…….

Maan: Nahi……….. ab chale ya aur koi question hai……..

Geet: no….. let us go……….

Geet (self talk): What type of human being is he……… if he is not hungry that does not mean others are not hungry……… pata nahi lunch bhi milega ya nahi………. And you cannot say also in front of him anything………. Whatever you try to say he immediately will get angry………

Maan had already reached the car he turned around to see Geet talking………

Maan was wondering to whom she is talking….. I am not able to see anyone……
Maan goes near her: Geet if you are done with everything can we go with your permission………..

Geet was surprised to see Maan saying so sweetly….. She immediately got happy: Yes sir…….

Maan (angrily): Then let us goooo………

Geet (murmuring) : Khadoos………

They reach the clients office………. After the brief introduction the presentation form both the side was started………… Everything went on well………. After much of discussion they were ready to sign the contract but with some changes……. It was all ready late and so all the staff members had already left to go home……… The clients told them that they will have to wait till tomorrow…..

Geet kept on cribbing to herself: kaise hai yeh babaji how many times clients must have asked for lunch but our great Maan sir kept on saying that we will finish this and then will have something to eat…….. ek to breakfast bhi nahi kiya na hi lunch………

Maan would see Geet distracting herself from work and he would immediately ask: Geet any problem……….

And Geet would say: No sir…… why would I have any problem………

And again they would continue with the meeting…………

By the meeting got over it was already 7.00 in the evening……. While leaving

Client: Sorry Mr. Khurana you will have to wait one more day……. But you can enjoy the beauty of Mumbai……..

Maan: It is ok as some of the changes are also suggested by me…….. Ya sure………..

By formally saying bye Maan and Geet left from the clients office………

Geet was hungry and because of which she was getting restless………. Maan was busy on the phone………. Geet was cursing Maan to no end in her heart……

While her cursing session was going on her phone rings

Geet: what???

Palak: hey what is wrong with you?? No Hi no hello only what???

Geet: sorry yaar……… this is because of your loving brother…….

Palak: Ohh wow so finally you said loving ha……….

Geet: stupid hear it properly…… I said your loving brother for you….. and please don’t start again……… acha tell me why did you call……….

Palak: oye hello….. first of all you both don’t call me and above that you are asking me………….

Geet: emotional drama band kar or bol………

Palak: What is this?? Just forget it I don’t want to talk to you………

Geet: sorry yaar……. Actually I was very hungry…. I have not eaten anything since morning because of ………..

Palak: Ok ok got it……….. acha sun Mumbai has very beautiful places to see…… you will be leaving late night na so why don’t you go and see some places and click pictures for me…….

Geet: Palak we are leaving tomorrow as the contract is going to be signed tomorrow……. And I have not had any food since morning and you want me to click pictures for you……….

Maan had finished his call and saw geet taking on phone…..

Maan from behind: Geet if you are through with your talk can we go and have dinner…… I know you must be cursing me since morning………..

Palak who was still on phone heard what Maan said: Geet teri kismet khul gayi Maan Bhai is offering you for dinner……..


Geet: May be because he must be hungry…………. Acha chal bye otherwise I will have to stay hungry for tonight…………. I will have to do fast…….. Bye…….

Palak laughs: Ok Byee…

After keeping the phone………. Palak (self talk but was loud enough): I think Geet will only be able to make Maan bhai come out of his sorrow…………

Adi heard it: I think you are right Palak…….

Palak: Adi Bhai……. But we don’t know also what they feel about each other…… about Geet I will try to find out but what about Maan Bhai……… He to just hates girls……….

Adi: Ya don’t worry…… pata to chal hi jayega…………

Palak: I truly wish that what we are thinking comes true……….

Adi: Ya so that my friend will become the one he was before………..

Palak: Adi Bhai can I ask to something……..

Adi: Ha pucho…… why are you asking me permission………..

Palak: What happen that Dev Bhai committed suicide……. And from that day Maan Bhai has changed and started hating girls……

Adi: Palak will tell you when the time comes…. Chalo lets have dinner……..

In Mumbai

Geet and Maan goes to a good restaurant and orders food…… Basically it was Geet ordering food and Maan looking at her with shocked……. Once the order was placed Maan could not resist himself so he finally asked

Maan: For how many people you have ordered food…….

Geet: For you and me……. Why someone else is also joining us……..

Maan: No one is joining us……. No I asked you because the amount of food which you have ordered does not look like it is only for two of us………

Geet: For you kind information Mr. Khurana I had not had food since morning and I am hungry and if you have problem me having food you can go and have it (looks here and there) ha that table it is empty…….. But ha you will have to pay the bill for both the table………

Maan smiles at her talk…… Geet just looks at him lost……….. Maan sees her all lost he brings her to the reality……..

Maan: Geet what happen??

Geet (unknowingly): aap haste hue bohot ache lagte ho……..

Maan: Ha what???

Geet(suddenly): Nothing…..

The food arrives and Geet sigh in relief…….. thanking god…….

They have food and Maan was just looking at her the way she was relishing and enjoying the food…………….

Geet saw Maan looking at her: Maan sir you don’t want to eat……. Ha anyways I don’t know when you eat also…….

Maan: Nahi its not like that…….. Sorry Geet……..

Geet: Sorry???

Maan: For making you wait till dinner for food………

Geet just smiles: But please if you are angry give me any punishment but don’t make me stay hungry……..

They have their food enjoying it………… As they were done with the food……Geet asked

Geet: Maan sir now that we are not leaving today and can we go and see Mumbai City…….. I have heard that Mumbai never sleeps…….

Maan: What???

 Precap: Maan: Geet kya kar rahi ho tum yeh???




 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: