Saturday 9 June 2012

OS - Power of Love - Part 2


OS – Power of Love – Part 2



On the other hand Geet just woke up with a new hope today……


When she turned she saw a red rose with an envelope on her side table….


She opened an envelope and was stunned….. It was a Divorce papers…. And a letter saying….. You are free from everything…….. You don’t have to run away from anything now…………..

She was shocked, shattered to see the letter and papers in front of her……. She had tears in her eyes…… She took the letter and just ran down but finding no one in the house…….. She ran whole house just find him……… She was getting restless, was getting mad………….

When she was running Nakul just came from outside…….. Geet immediately went to him……….

Geet: Nakul ji, Maan kaha hai aur Bhai aur Bhabhi………

Nakul: Geet Bhabhi, Chote Bhai to America gaye hai…… and bade Bhai aur Bhabhi unhe chodne airport pe……….

By saying this Nakul just went away from there………. Her heart sink and she just sat on the place all lost…………..

Geet (self talk) (crying): I was late to tell him everything……………. I should have told him at night only…….. I waited for him but I don’t know when I just slept waiting for him…………..

She was all lost and crying and saying why why did I do this…….. This is the punishment which I am getting after what I did to him…….. Who mujhe chod ke chale gaye……….

She went into the flash back about the yesterday morning incident……. When Maan had just come to take his file and was lost in Geet……. After Maan had told her that he loves her like anything…….. Unknown to both of them one person had listen to both of the conversation and that was Geet’s best friend Roshni…………

As soon as Maan left the room…… Roshni entered the room with anger……..

Geet: Hi Roshni…… how come you are here????

Roshni (angry): Good I came at a right time……….

Geet: Why are you so much angry???

Roshni: No No I should be happy with whatever you are doing……….

 Geet: Baat kya hai…… why are you behaving in such a fashion…….

Roshni: Geet…….. tu kya kar rahi hai…… Can’t  you see it……….

Geet: Tu kya baat kar rahi hai…….

Roshni: Ok then listen………… What do you think of yourself ha…….. Why are you behaving so rude with Maan……….. What is his mistake that you are rude to him…….. I was glad that I came at a right time to meet you…….

Geet tried to say something but Roshni stopped her from saying: I have not finished Geet……….. Let me first complete and then looks at the bags which were packed……… and says What is all this Geet…… where are you going???

Geet: I am leaving this house……..

Roshni: Why??? Because he loves you……….

Geet: There is nothing like love………..  and I strongly believed after whatever has happened with Meera…….

Roshni: Then I think you should do your eye check up done……. Because you cannot see  that Maan madly loves you…….. I know whatever happened with Meera was not right…….. I also agree that in the name of love Meera was cheated and was raped not only by the person whom she loved but also by others that too after marriage with the same person whom she loved……. She was been tortured to no end……… And when she could not take it she committed suicide……….. But damit if Meera was your sister who meri bhi best friend thi………. mujhe bhi us insaan se nafrat hai jisne Meera ke saath aisa kiya that does not mean that you start hating everyone……….. Have you ever tried to noticed the love which Maan has in his eyes for you……. He loves you crazily………… Tell me Geet have he never forced you………..

Geet just nods her head in no………..

Roshni: Then you only think Geet if he only does what you like it or he always takes care that you should not be hurt……… for him you come first……… then why are you behaving with him in this fashion……….. he loves you and he will never hurt you………… Listen Geet, you are very lucky that you have got Maan in your life………. Just treasure the most precious person Geet before it is too late…………

Roshni was about to go but before going she again went to Geet and said: Geet think twice before you do any stupidity and baad mai pachtana pade……… and ha Geet  also remember one thing all person are not the same …….. If Meera will see that her Geet has changed so much she will be hurted…… You are punishing Maan for no fault of his….. Infact he will do everything for you to see you happy…….. Because He truly and crazily loves you………… Now you have to make decision what you want to do…….. accept the love and lead a happy life or………….


Roshni just leaves from there making Geet think……. She just reminding the words Maan and Roshni had spoken…………..  She getting flashback of Maan caring her, about their first night…………


Geet (self talk): Ya he never forced me to do anything……. He is different from everyone……… Ya Roshni was right I will tell him sorry today and will ask him to start our life afresh……..

She was happy that she will start the new life and will never think of anything else……………

Flashback ends


  
It was almost 2 hrs she was sitting in that position thinking………. She was so lost in her thought that she did not even realized when Pia and Abhay had come…………. The tears were not stopping from her eyes…………

Seeing Geet in such a way Pia and Abhay looked at each other and Pia came running to Geet……..

Pia: Geet…….

Geet did not respond at all……..

Pia again shook her shoulder calling: Geet………

Geet just look at her with teary eyes and hugged her immediately…….. She started crying more……..Pia and Abhay got worried looking at her…………

Pia: Geet kya hua…….. why are you crying so much………….

Geet did not respond and just kept crying…….. Abhay came near her……

Abhay: Geet kya baat hai………

Geet broke the hug and looked at both of them……… but only one word came out of her mouth: sorry………

Pia: sorry???
Geet: I know that I made a big mistake………. Who mujhe chod ke chale gaye…….  I wanted to say sorry to him but I could not………. She was sobbing in between………… Mujhe unke pass jana hai…………. Please mujhe leke chalo……..

Pia understood what Geet said: Geet, Maan to………..

Geet: Mujhe chod ke chale gaye………. I think this is a punishment to me……. But I will wait for him to return……. I will wait for him for whole life……. I will not sign this and just tares the divorce papers…………. Then she looks at Pia and Abhay with hopeful eyes and says: You will not mind na if I stay here……..

Abhay immediately hugs her and says: pagli ho tum Geet……… It is your house and even we don’t want that you go any where………

Geet: Maan kab tak ayege……….

Abhay: Pata nahi Geet……… He has not said anything…….

Geet: I will wait for him till the end of my life………..

Pia: Chalo Geet I think you have had nothing…….. Chalo kuch kha lo……

Geet : Nahi bhabhi man nahi hai…….

Pia tries to say something but Abhay stops her and says to Geet: Geet go to your room and have some rest………

Days started passing by……… Geet kept on waiting for Maan like insanely…..... Geet would do everything in the house with a smile on her face but inside she was crying every moment………. She has started developing a feeling for Maan….. actually She started loving him……….. Maan would call home in between but would never talk to Geet and Geet would look with hopeful face that he will ask about her someday………..

It was almost 2 months from the time Maan had gone……… Geet has started looking pale………. She pretended to be happy but was not…………  She use to eat very little……. Abhay and Pia noticed this….. Infact they were getting worried for her now………….

Abhay: Pia………. I am really getting worried for her……

Pia: Even me……… Look at her she has become so pale………. Mujhe to bohot dar lag raha hai Geet ki halat dekh kar………..  I think we should tell Maan to come back…….. what do you think??? I am sure Maan also must be feeling lonely there……….. Only ………..

Before Pia could say something more Nakul came running………….

Nakul: Bade bhiaya, Bhahi……

Pia: Kya baat hai Nakul………… Tum inte dare hue kyu ho………

Nakul: Who Geet bhabhi wha terrace pe ghir gayi……..

Pia and Abhay: Kya???

All went running and saw Geet lying unconscious on the floor……. Abhay checked her and said……… She is having very high fever……….. We will have to take her to the hospital………

Abhay made some call in his hospital to make certain arrangement and they took Geet to the hospital……… In the mean time Maan was also informed and he was also flying down………..

Pia: Abhay, How is Geet???

Abhay: Pia Geet is going into depression……….  We have given her injection……. I hope use kal tak hosh ajayega………

Pia does not leave Geet side at all…….. In her sleep Geet was only taking name of Maan………..

After one whole day Geet became conscious and was happy to see Maan sitting in front of her……….

Geet: Maan……

Maan (angry): What do you think of yourself ha??? Tum kuch bhi kar sakhti ho……….. What have you done to your self………

Geet: Maan sorry…….. Please mujhe maaf kardo……….. You scream on me as much as you want but please mujhe chodke mat jana kabhi…….. Saying this she started crying…..

Pia and Abhay left them alone and went out………

Maan immediately hugged her……..: Kya kar liya hai Geet tumne apne app ko……….

Geet: Maan I know I have troubled you very much…….. I always thought that all men are like that……… I just could not forget what happen with Meera…….  Geet then realized that Maan does not know about Meera…… She was about to say…..

Maan: I know what ever happened with Meera……….. I know you were not the way before you were now…….. You were a very bubbly, and full of life girl……. Hai na……..

Geet:  But how did you know all this???

Maan: Maan Singh Khurana knows everything……….. Roshni told us everything……… After seeing you Roshni called me and told everything……

Geet: Phir bhi aap……….

Maan: I was so much held up in my meeting and everything and I was also angry on you…………


Geet: I am sor………….

Before Geet could say sorry Maan just gave a small a peck on her lips to stop her……… She shield and looked down and gave a angry look to him……

Maan misunderstood it that Geet did not wanted that…… He just said: I am Sorry Geet……. Geet put the finger on his lips and said Shhhhh……… I want you to make me yours……….. and with that she started kissing his lips…. Maan was first shocked and then he took the command……. Pia and Abhay were happy to see them together………… Maan and Geet were so lost in themselves that they did not wanted to stop it but had to stop at a knock of the door………

Roshni: agar aap dono ka romance khatam ho gaya ho to ghar chale……..

Geet got embarrassed and hid her head on Maan’s chest……. Maan gave a smile to her……..

Geet and Maan: Thank you Roshni……..

Roshni: Chalo abhi bohot ho gaya thanks…….. She came near Geet and hugged her and said in Geet ears……… I am really happy for you……….  Make him yours today…….. Hearing this Geet just became shy……

 Maan heard it and said…… Roshni don’t worry aaj raat to bus…… and winks at Geet………  
      
Geet hits Maan on her arms……….

Pia and Abhay completed the formalities and took Geet home but before entering Pia took arti of both of them……….  Maan had carried Geet in his arm from hospital to their room………. They all had dinner together and was teasing Geet and Maan to no end more of Geet……. Geet was all red………….

After the dinner was over Maan was again going to carry Geet to take them to their room when Geet said: Maan what are you doing??? I am feeling better now……. I will go myself…… and what will Bhai Bhabhi think………

Abhay and Pia: Nothing we will think that two lover birds are romancing with each other……. And laughed out………

Without even a second thought Maan just carried her to the room and placed on the bed and was about to go………..

Geet: Where are you going???

Maan: I will just come…….

He goes to meet Abhay and ask him about Geet….. Is everything ok with her……. Abhay assures him saying that she is perfectly fine…….. She just needs love and I am very sure you are going to give all love and winks at him…….

Maan goes to the room and closes the door……… and comes near Geet and takes the pillow from there and was about to move Geet hold her and brought back with a jerk which made Maan fall on her……..

Geet hold him tightly and said: Abhi bhi naraj ho………..

Maan: Nahi Geet…….

Geet: Phir aap kyu ja rahe the…… She comes close to his lips and start kissing him claiming him from everywhere…….
Maan could not take it anymore and started kissing Geet and making her morn in his Power of Love…… They both got lost in the passion and made love for the whole night……. They themselves lost the count……..

It was almost 4 in the morning when they finally stopped….. Maan laid on his back and Geet came on his chest and started kissing him……..

Geet: Your Love made me yours Maan……  I LOVE YOU……….. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and again started tickling and kissing him………

Maan was losing it again: Geet if you keep on doing this then how am I going to stop………

Geet: Who is telling you to stop……. She giggled

Maan: acha

And again the love making session started and finally they cuddled in each other arm…

Maan: I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH GEET………. I LOVE YOU CRAZILY………..

He kissed her forehead and both drifted to sleep………

The Power of Love changed their life………  They loved each other like anything…….

The Power of Love can change anything and everything…………..


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

1 comment:

Angelic_cure said...

awesome update

are you going to update the epilogue of this os