Sunday 24 June 2012

FF - Pride & Prejudice - Part 41


PART - 41


Maan: No you can complete this tomorrow……..   chalo it is already very late……..


Geet: I said Mr. Khurana you don’t have to……….


Maan: worry about you……….. But I am not going to leave you alone and go so it is better you come with me……..


Geet just close everything with frustration and said: Let us go………


Maan just smirk……… (self talk): I will clear all the misunderstanding very soon Geet……..

They headed towards the car when they saw some of the girls were standing and drooling towards Maan…….  Geet was frustrated being with Maan and upon that the girls seeing Maan and making all the comments…….. 

One girl: Hey see the great Maan Singh Khurana………

Second girl: He looks so handsome yaar………

While the girls were praising him to no end…….. Geet had that jealous look on her face but was controlling herself………. Maan saw the change of expression on Geet’s face and felt happy thinking that somewhere she still loves him but is hiding…………..

Maan saw that the girls were struggling to start their car and that is the reason they were standing there……. Maan went near them……. The girls were on cloud nine seeing him there…….. They asked them what is the problem with the car…… After they said to him he fixed the problem and the car started…….
They were happy to see that the great Maan Singh Khurana was so polite and humble and also helped them…… They thanked him and one of the girl just kissed on his cheeks just as a gesture of thanks giving……..  Maan accepted it…..

They all thanks him once again and went away….. Maan came back to Geet who was standing and fuming in anger…….

Maan: Geet let us go……

Geet: What were you doing???



Maan: Why, were you jealous???


Geet: Why would I be…………

Maan: Who to dikh raha hai…………

Geet: If you are done with your talks and helping others can we go…….. I am getting late………

Maan : Hmmm……..

Maan asked her the address of where she is staying and Geet gave him……….

They were driving…… The drive was a silent drive……. Maan wanted to talk to her but Geet refused to talk to him………..

They reached at Geet’s place……..

Geet: Thank you Mr. Khurana for dropping me home…….

Maan: Geet why are you been so rude…… Meri baat to suno………. I will clear everything……….

Geet: Kuch aur sunna baki hai kya…………… I have already heard many things…………

Maan: Geet tumne sab kuch galat suna hai……….

Geet: I have heard it with my own ears……. Mr. Khurana I think you should also go home now……… It is already very late…………..

Maan: Geet, andar nahi bulaogi………….

Just then someone came and said…….. Please come in Mr. Khurana……..

Geet turned and saw Raj was standing there………….

Geet: Raaajjjjj…………. And ran towards him and hugged him………

Raj reciprocated her with his hug……….

Geet: Raj when did you come??? And why did not you told me

Raj: In the afternoon…… and I wanted to surprise you…… But I think I only got a surprise……….

Raj went where Maan was there: Hello Mr. Khurana….

Maan: Hi…..

Raj: Why don’t you come in……….

Geet: Raj…..

Raj: Geet, tum hi to humesha kehti thi ki guest ko humesha ghar par bulana chaiye……..

Geet just nodded her head……..: Do whatever you feel like Raj…. I am feeling sleepy I am going…….

Raj: Geet but listen………..

Geet: Good night……..

Raj knew that Geet has become angry but did not say anything……..

Maan was looking at both of them….. As soon as Geet left…… Raj said

Raj: come Mr. Khurana……..

Maan: Please call me Maan……  

Raj took Maan inside but Geet was not to be seen anywhere……… Maan’s eyes were searching for her but she was nowhere……….

Raj: aap jise dhund rahe hai who nahi ayegi………..

Maan: I will leave now……..

Raj: Maan I have request to you please stay away from Geet….. She has already suffered a lot….. I don’t want her to suffer again…… so please stay away from her…….  Aap ne jo kiya who bohot hi galat kiya…….

Maan said in between: Raj please listen to me……

Raj: Maan, please I am warning you…… Mere saath jo hua I can forget but Geet ko maine roj marte hue dekha hai….. I won’t able to see her die again…. It will be better that we finish our work as professionals……… I have seen her die every day in this one year…….. I have seen her how Geet has changed herself………   She loved you like crazy and what did you gave her………. You cannot even trust your own love……..

Maan: Even I love her…………

Raj: If you would have loved her you would have trusted her and not broken her heart……….

Maan: But…….

Before he could say something Maan received a call it was from Vicky…..

Maan: Yes Vicky…….

Vicky: Where are you Bro??? Mom is so much worried for you………

Maan: I will come in sometime……..

Vicky: Bro please come fast………

Maan keeps the phone and turns to Raj……. But before Maan could say anything Raj says: You should go…… aap ke ghar wale wait kar rahe hai…..


Maan Raj says: You should go…… aap ke ghar wale wait kar rahe hai…..


Maan left without saying anything but made a promise that he will get his Geet back………..

In the room Geet was crying…….

Raj came and saw her crying: Geet kya hua………..

Geet immediately wipes her tears and says: Nothing……

Raj: You cannot hide anything from me Geet……. And this time you are not alone…. I am there for you…… your friend……… Geet if you want we can go back to Paris……..

Geet: No Raj……. We will complete this project and then will go…….

Raj: Geet apne aap ko kabhi akele nahi samajna………..

Geet hugs Raj and Raj hugs her back and try to calm down………

On the other side Maan reached home but did not talk to anyone…… Vicky had already told about Geet to everyone at home…….. Maan went to his gym and did his work out ……..   He was angry on himself………..  He was working vigorously…..  Vicky could not see him this way….. He made sure that he will have do something now…… He cannot see him this………… he has already seen Maan suffer a lot but not now when they know that Geet is here………  I will do anything to bring back Geet in Bro’s life anything………..


Precap: Raj: Sorry Maan….. Maine uss din bohot kuch bol diya…… I should have listened to you………. Now that I know everything…… Maan I will help you tumhari Geet ko tumhare pass ane ke liye……….


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: