Friday 15 June 2012

FF Pride & Prejudice - Part 40


PART - 40



Maan could not believe that Geet hates her so much…… That she is addressing him as Mr. Khurana………. I will remove all the misunderstanding and make her as my old Geet…… I will do whatever I can but will bring back my old Geet back……….


The presentation was completed and Maan was still lost in Geet…… Vicky noticed it and was feeling very bad about it…….. He just wanted to tell Geet that Maan was not at all at fault………


Geet:  I think this is the best way to forward with this project………

Geet looked at everyone and then looked at Maan……… Others were waiting for Maan to answer but seeing no answer from him Vicky finally said

Vicky: I think you are right….. In this way we would be able to finish the project in a faster way and in an appropriate manner…. What say bro??


Maan came out of the trance and just nodded his head…… 


Vicky: So guys let us all back to work as this is very important project for us………


All leave the conference room area leaving Maan and Geet alone there…. Maan was just sitting at looking at Geet’s every moment…… Geet could feel Maan’s gaze on her…… She was busy removing her laptop which she had attached to the projector………


Maan came from behind and was standing right behind her…..  Geet took the laptop and was turned to just bang on Maan….. She was about to lose her balance but Maan hold her from her waist and made her stand straight…….. but his hand was still on her waist……..


Geet just casually said without even looking at him: Thanks……..

And was about to go but the hold was so tight that she could not even move……… Maan was just looking at her with all the love and care in his eyes…….. Geet saw him………


Geet: Mr. Khurana please leave me…… Thank you for your support…… I need to go…… and I don’t want any scene to be created in the office…..


Maan: Geet, please don’t behave in such a cold manner……… and why are you not calling me by my name………


Geet: We are professionals……….. I don’t like calling anyone with their with first name…… and yes I call them only when they are close to me…..


Maan: Geet you hate me so much…… At least listen to me once………


Geet: I don’t want to listen anything…… I have already heard many things and Please leave me………..


Maan started making patterns on her waist……. His one hand was moving the fliks which were on her face behind her ears….. Geet was getting lost in his touch…… His each move becoming sensuous…….. Maan was also lost………….

Suddenly Geet came out of the trance and pushed Maan……..


Geet: I said just leave me……


Maan: Geet my touch does not affect you at all………..


Geet: No…… I hate you……….


Maan: Geet, No I know that you still love me…… and even I do……… and I also know that how my one touch can take you……….


Geet: Enough Mr. Khurana…… It is better we concentrate only on our project……


Maan: At least listen to me once……… What I am trying to tell you……..


Geet: No I don’t want to listen anything………


Maan: Geet it was just a mis……….


There was a knock on the door and one of the team member of Geet had come……….


Member: Geet there is a call for you ……………


Geet: Ya sure…… I will just come………


The member leaves and Geet was about to move……..


Maan: Geet meri ek baar baat to sun lo………


Geet: Mr. Khurana I have an important call to attend and that call is more important then anything.......... So please excuse me……….


Geet did not even waited for Maan to say anything….. She just walked away……..


Maan just stood rooted there……….


Maan (tears in his eyes): Geet please ek baar meri baat to sun lo……… This is just a misunderstanding which was created and nothing else……….



Maan just went out and saw Geet laughing and talking on the phone…… She was talking normally on the phone……….. Somewhere he had that pinch in his heart…………..


Vicky: Bro……..


Maan just wiped his tears: Yes Vicky………


Vicky: Bro Geet thinks that...........


Maan: I know Vicky…….. why is she behaving that way…… and if I would have been in her place even I would have behaved in the same manner…….. I am more than happy that atleast she is there in front of me……..


Vicky: But we need to tell her the truth otherwise she will think that you did not trust her and that is not true…….. And I cannot see you or her this way……..


Maan: I know Vicky……… but she won’t listen at present anything….. We have to tell her everything slowly…….. My heart says that she loves me more than what she use to love me before……….


 Vicky also had tears hearing Maan’s words……… He prayed that the misunderstanding between the two should be cleared soon and they should become one once again………


Maan went away from there……… Geet had finished the call and was seating in her cabin and was thinking what happened in the entire day………..


While she was in a deep thought…….. Vicky came to meet her……..


Vicky: May I come in……….


Geet compose herself and look at the door………..


Geet: aare Vicky come come…… you don’t need to ask permission to come in my cabin………


Vicky: I have come here to meet my old friend and not our business partner……….


Geet just gives smiles to him……….


Vicky: Geet…… I want to say you that……..


Before Vicky could actually say anything about Maan Geet just cut him and said: Vicky you are my friend but if you are here to talk about ….. you know whom I am talking about then I don’t want to talk or hear anything……….


Vicky (self talk): I think Bro was right we will have to take it very slowly…..  She has prejudiced herself……..  and turns to Geet: No I have come here only to meet my friend……….. Actually I was saying that you have become a very big name….. Awards and everything kya baat hai….. You have become totally workaholic………



Geet: Nahi re aisa nahi hai…… But you know the projects and everything has increased so much…….. acha tell me how are you, how is Meera, Annie and Aunty………


Vicky: Everyone is fine….. I and Meera got married as Meera’s father was not keeping well and he wanted us to get marry and Annie is doing fine and Mom is fine but one thing is there that we also missed you like anything and there is not a single day when we have not remembered  you……… and above all of us some one



Geet changed the topic immediately knowing what Vicky was heading to……

Geet: Vicky I think you should go home early then Meera must be waiting for you………


There was a knock on the door and saw Adi standing there who had come searching Vicky…..


Geet: Adi sir how are you????


Adi: Maam……


Geet: Adi sir please………. Yeh aap kya bol rahe hai…… Don’t call me that………


Adi: Ok Geet….. how are you??


Geet: I am fine……..


All three spoke for sometime but Maan was just looking at her from outside……..


Later Vicky and Adi left……… Vicky left to go home as he was excited to tell everyone at home about Geet and Adi had some work at KC so he left there……….


In was already late evening and Geet was still working in the office……..


Maan had shifted his stuff to this new place…… He was planning to leave as it was already very late…….. All others had left for the day……


Maan had presumed that everyone must have left…….. When he came out of his cabin…….. He was shocked to see the light in Geet’s cabin was on……..


He saw it from outside that Geet was working on some diagram with pencil in her mouth…… She was in a deep thought………. He could clearly see from her face that something is troubling her……… He looked at the time it was already 9.00 p.m…..


Without even a knock or making noise Maan went into her cabin………


 Maan: Geet ghar nahi jana………..


Geet got scared with a sudden voice…….. The pencil and a chart just fell from her hand……. And just looked at him……..


Maan just notted his eyebrow: Kya hua??? Why are you looking at me in such way as if you saw some bhoot……..


Geet: You scared me……….


Maan: I will never scare you……….  Anyways what are you doing so late…… ghar nahi jana…….. everyone has left and have you seen the time it is 9.00


Geet: I will complete this part and leave……. You don’t have to worry about me……


Maan: No you can complete this tomorrow……..   chalo it is already very late……..


Geet: I said Mr. Khurana you don’t have to……….


Maan: worry about you……….. But I am not going to leave you alone and go so it is better you come with me……..


Geet just close everything with frustration and said: Let us go………


Maan just smirk……… (self talk): I will clear all the misunderstanding very soon Geet……..


Precap: Geet: What were you doing???

           Maan: Why, were you jealous???


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: