Tuesday 22 May 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 11


PART - 11


Geet: chalo exams over ab kya……. Ab to vacation hai till the next sem start…

Maan: what do you want to do……….

Geet: Want to do job…….. I mean if you all give me permission………… But who will give me as I have not even completed my post grad………..

Maan: Why don’t you join me as an intern…………. It will be useful to you also and me also……. (self talk): In that way you will be close to me and I will be able to win your heart………..


Geet: but how can I……… I don’t even know anything………

Maan: That is the reason I said work as an intern……….

Geet: But there everyone knows me……..

Maan: Ha so……

Geet: No……

Maan: No…… means……… Oh I understood you don’t want to work with me…… Its ok Geet……

Geet sees Maan’s face and she could see how much he is been hurt: No No I mean you misunderstood me………  I mean in your office everyone will treat me as you know……… I don’t want it that way……

Maan was getting totally confuse with Geet’s words: Geet I am not able to understand a single thing…… What are you saying???

Geet: I don’t want any special treatment in the office……….


Maan: Ohh don’t wory you will not get any special treatment…… you will be as one of the employee……..

Geet (becomes happy): So when do I have to join………..

Maan (with a smile): From tomorrow……

Geet: Thank you……..

Maan: For what???

Geet: Who you thought me for my exams then you use to drop me and pick up from college during exams and now for the job………


Maan (softly): I can do anything for you……..

Geet: you said something……..


Maan: Ya I am very angry on you……….


Geet: Why….. What have I done……….


Maan: you know very well what have you done…..


Geet thinks for a while and then realise that she said thank you……..: ok I got it ab nahi hoga promise……..


Geet was in herself today….. She was getting comfortable with Maan around and Maan also never tried to cross any limits…….. He himself was surprise in his own behavior……….


Geet asked Savitri about she joining office to which she happily accepted it…….. She was more then happy that atleast Geet was comfortable Maan being around………


It was first day of Geet in office……… Maan had gone early as there were some meetings held up…….. Maan wanted that been the first day of the office he would accompany her but he had to leave early because of his scheduled meeting………

On way Yash was with Geet……..

Yash: Yaar Geet you are very lucky that you will be getting training under bro………

Geet: Why??


Yash: aare yaar people just want that Bro gives them the training…… and once when bro gives training then that person can work in any and all situation without any fear…… Ha but he is very strict when it comes to work……  baba re baba log to aise darte hai jaise pata nahi koi bhoot agaya ho and if he says one thing and that thing is not done then even god cannot save that person……….


Geet stopped him from saying further: you are scaring me………..


Yash: But you are his wife……


Geet expression changes: ha but I don’t want that others treat me as special……….


Yash: don’t worry there will be no special treatment for you and waise bhi aaj tak mujhe bhi nahi mili hai……..



Geet and Yash went on talking about the office and Geet was teasing Yash with Meera and how she saw him and Meera during the exams time……..


They reached office and everyone greeted them……… Employee always had an impression that being the wife of Maan Singh Khurana his wife would be snobbish and full of attitude but people were shocked to see the humbleness and different type of Geet……… All liked her…….. She started mixing up with people in a very short span of time………

Days in the office started passing by……… Geet would come to office along with Maan

There was no special treatment which was given to Geet….. She being an intern and was to be learned from Maan the chair and table was allotted in Maan’s cabin itself…….. Maan would give her all the possible work and would also explain her in case she has some difficulty……….

But in between Maan would definitely look at Geet……… The place to sit with Maan was specially allotted as he could look after her………

He use to make her work like crazy……….  

Geet (self talk): How much does he work…… I had never imagined him to work so much……… I had always known him as a flirty guy but here he is totally opposite…….. all are so scared of him……


She was in her own world when Maan entered the cabin…… He saw her lost somewhere……


Maan (was already angry with some of the employee): Geet have you completed with the research which I had told you to do………


Geet was still lost………


Maan: Geettttt………


Geet: yes sir………..


Maan: Where are you lost? I am asking you something are you through with your research………


Geet: No…… I mean I will need some time…..


Maan: Do it fast I want it by evening…….. as we have a meeting…….. and ha no mistake at all……….


Geet (self talk): Kaise khadoos hai……….. how much angry he gets……


Maan: Geet stop cursing me and better concentrate on your work………


Geet just kept her head down and started working…… Maan had some meeting schedule in the office so he went to attend the meeting……..


It was almost 3.00 when Maan returned from the meeting and saw Geet totally engrossed in her work and then noticed that the food besides her is untouched…… He went besides her……


Maan: Geet…..

Geet got with a jerk with papers on her lap falling and she was also about to fall because while holding some of the papers with which she was trying to balance herself….. Maan holded her on time………. He just got lost in her beauty and his hand automatically went to her hair which was falling on her face…….. He very carefully put that hair behind……… He was so lost in her that he himself does not realise that what he was doing…….. He was bringing his face near her face and was just about to kiss her lips……….. He realised what he was doing…….. He immediately backed himself from her…….. He could sense the tension on her face……….. He could feel that she is still scared of the things which have happen between them……


Maan: sorry Geet….. I did not mean to hurt you….. Please mujhe galat mat samjna……….


Geet was not looking at all………..


Maan felt guilty on hurting her…… when she has started believing in him….. she has started feeling free with him………..



When he was about to talk to her…… someone just entered the cabin without a knock……


Maan just saw them and before he could react on anything……… a girl just jumped on her and said: Hiii Darling……… It being so many days you have come to disc and so thought of catching you up in office…..


Maan just pushed her: Behave Pari this is my office and not your disc…..


Pari: Ohh Maan…….. Common…….


She turns and looks at the person who has come with her……….


Pari: Oh don’t worry about him, he is my friend Arjun………


Maan: Pari out of my office……..


Pari: What is wrong with you Maan……..


Arjun goes near Geet……….


Arjun: Hey hi babes……..


Geet was very horrified seeing this………. And when Arjun came near her she became more scared……….


Hearing Arjun’s talk Pari just turned and saw Geet standing…….


Pari: Ohh so this is your new charm that is the reason you were avoiding me…….. but what is there in this girl that you are avoiding me……… and who is she and common employee………….


Arjun tries to touch Geet but before he could touch her Maan holds his hand


Maan (in full anger): She is Mrs Maan Singh Khurana……. So better stay away from her……….


Arjun: Wow not bad………


Maan: I said out of my office or else I will have to call the guard………

Pari: Relax darling………..  Kya jadoo kar diya hai tumpe is ladki ne……..


Maan (screaming and angry): Dare you say a word against her………..  She is my wife…… I will not here anything against her………


Arjun: Common Maan……… Don’t be so angry……….


Maan: Out……….. Both of you out now……….


Geet was just crying with all this happening…….. She became very scared……..

After they left she just broke down……… Maan just could not see her in tears …….. Maan came to near her and took her in her embrace and said: Sorry Geet…… This is all just because of me……..



Precap: Arjun: Hey darling………. You have something different in you…..


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

She comfortable working wt maan...
Ther is no special treat n employees like geets coz her humbleness..
Pari n arjun came fr maan..bt he dislike their attitude
Geet feel uneasy..maan feel hurt