Thursday 3 May 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 16


PART - 16

Maan(self talk) moved his hand on his hair in frustration: What did I do…… What will I say to her if she ask me………. I should have not lost my control………..


Next morning Geet went back to the incident that happened at night…….. She felt little odd to go before him……


Geet(self talk):  I don’t know what he must be thinking…… What should I do now………  How could I do this………


Geet was in her own world when Palak enter…….. Palak noticed that Geet is cribbing about something……



Palak: Oyee…….. What are you thinking??


Geet: Ha……



Palak: Kya soch rahi hai tu……..


Geet: Kuch nahi…….. who bus………


Palak noticed the seriousness on her face: Geet forget that incident as your bad dream……..


Geet (flashes came in front of her): Palak….. Mai sach mai uske pass nahi gayi thi……..


Palak: I know you very well…… It was only his fault and he is paying for it…… and don’t worry Maan Bhai will not leave him for sure…….. and you don’t have to worry till the time we are there nobody can even touch you………


Geet just hug her………: Thank you for all your support……….


Palak: I am not talking to you……….


Geet(wondering what happen to her): Why???


Palak: Just because you don’t treat me yours……..


Geet: Yaar who is there apart form you in my life…….. (geet had tears in her eyes thinking about how they took care of her)…..

Palak immediately hug her: pagal kahi ki……… aare mai to bhul gayi that I am not talking to you……..


Geet: But why….. What is my fault???


Palak: You said thank you……..


Geet holds her ears and looks at her with puppy face………: ab to maaf karde……….


They both laugh aloud………


Geet: Chal I will get ready then I have to go to office also today……


Palak: But……..


Geet: Please ……


Palak: Ok…………… anyways Bhai has also left early………. Pata nahi kya hua hai unhe…… He was in a very angry mood……..



Geet wondering what has happen to Maan……..


On the other side……..



Maan was in a very bad mood…….. He was still thinking how will I face Geet if she comes in front of him…….. He had no right of what he did yesterday…….. Pata nahi kya hogaya tha mujhe………….  The guilt was taking over him…….. He was just thinking about what will he answer if she ask him………



Maan was firing his employees on a very small mistake also……..


Even Adi was wondering what is wrong with Maan……….


Adi tried asking Maan but Maan did not gave any answer to him……..


Geet came to office……… Anvesha asked her how she was feeling and then both started working………


Maan wanted some file but was not able to find it………


He was screaming at one the employee……… Geet heard that and ask Anvesha………


Geet: Anvesha…… Why is Maan sir so angry today???


Anvesha: Kya pata…… Since morning he is behaving in such a manner……


Geet: But why is he screaming now………


The Employee comes out of the cabin………


Adi: What happen??? What does he want………


Employee: He wants file of Mr. Kapoor’s project…… But I am not able to find it…..So……..

Adi: Don’t worry…… I think that file is with Geet…. I will go and give him………

Employee just leave from there…… Geet who was listening to everything……

Geet: Adi Bhai I have that file with me……..


Adi: Geet what are you doing in office…… You need rest……..


Geet: I am fine Bhai…….. How many days I will take off…… I will give the file to Maan Sir……..

Adi: You give it to me…… I will give him…….. He is in a very angry mood……God knows what is wrong with him……


Geet: Don’t worry I will just give him the file and come out……..


Adi just nods his head………..


Geet goes with the file in Maan’s cabin………..


Geet: Sir…… Mr. Kapoor’s file………….


Maan looks up and sees Geet standing with a file: (screaming): What are you doing here………..

Seeing Geet, Maan guilt again took over him……..  He again went into what happen at night……….

Geet (scared): Sirr….. You needed this file………..


Maan: You need to take rest……… Who told you to come to office………


Geet was confused at his behavior…….. She was not able to understand him…… At one point he is screaming and at other point he asking her to take rest………..


Geet: I am fine sir……… Sir I want to ask you……….


Maan(angry because of the guilt): What do you want Geet??? What do you want to know……..


He just got up from his chair and goes and holds her shoulder tightly……..


Geet was taken back by his behaviour………


Maan(still holding her):  Tum kyu ati ho mere samne….. Just because I could not see you in pain I just………….


He takes his hand with a jerk……..


Maan: Just go from here………


Geet(in tears): But at least listen to me…… What I am saying…… She goes near him……….


Maan: I said don’t come near me……… Just go and leave me alone………


Geet goes away from the cabin crying………….


Adi notices that and tries to stop her from going but Geet tells him that she is not feeling well………


Maan bangs his hand on the table………


Adi goes into Maan’s cabin……… He sees Maan in a frustrating manner……


Adi: Maan…….. What is wrong with you??? I am seeing you since morning………. Why are angry on everyone and now on Geet…….. She has just recovered……… Why did you made her cry………


Maan(angry): Ya I am the one who is to be blame……….


Maan just walk away………. Adi stand there in confusion……..


Precap: Palak: Geet sach bata you are in love with Maan Bhai right……



 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: