Sunday 6 May 2012

OS - Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya - Part 1




OS – Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya – Part 1

The Haveli was beautifully decorated…….. Everyone was moving here and there……… The whole Haveli was lighted like a new bride……….. There was a wedding in the house……….. Everyone was happy in the house except one person…………

Geet ………. How much time are you taking yaar…… Chal na Meera ko bhi ready karna hai……. Open the door na…………

Pinky tried to open the room where Geet was there but she realized it that it was already open……. She goes inside and shocked to see Geet who was sitting in the corner of the window and looking outside and has tears in her eyes……….

Pinky goes running to her………

Pinky: Geet….. kya hua………..

Geet immediately wipes her tears and look at her……: aare Pinky kab ayi……

Pinky: Geet what happen?? Why are you crying???

Geet: Nahi to….. who to bus kachra chala gaya tha………..

Pinky: You are lying to me Geet……..  I know what you are thinking…….. You are still thinking about that person who never cared about your feeling for whom love was only a game……….
Geet: Pinky no I can never ever forget that person in my life who played with my emotion………

Pinky: Thinking about him only makes you sad…. Why don’t you just forget him…… It’s been 6 months now……….

Geet: Ya It is 6 months now ……. But I truly loved him but now I only hate him and to continue hating him I have to remember him……..  We went to London to study but London changed everything to me……. I was better off here in India….  (Geet had tears in her eyes)

Pinky: Geet……..

Geet: Chal Meera ke pass jate hai………

Pinky just nods her head……….

Pinky and Geet goes to Meera’s room…. She was waiting for them…….

Meera:  Geet, Pinky Kaha the…….. Tum log…….. I have been waiting for you…… and for your kind information mai tum logo ko bata du that today is my engagement and you both are not even with me……..

Geet and Pinky looked at each other and laughed looking at Meera…….

Meera: Why are you both laughing…….  Mujhe chida rahe ho……….

Geet: humari aisi himmat…….

Geet had tears in her eyes….. and hugged her………: I will miss you yaar……….

Meera: Geet kya hua…..  Tum ro kyu rahi ho……..  and I am not going anywhere….  Aaj to shirf engagement hai………

Geet: Nothing yaar….. Just want to say thank you for everything….. When no one was there you and Pinky were there with me…… Just because of that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana…………  

Meera: Geet………..  So you were crying and Pinky was convincing you isiliye late aye ho………..

Geet: I don’t know yaar how come I am remembering everything today……..

Flash back

London…….

Oye Chal na Yaar…….. What are you doing……….. Its Friday night and you are sitting here….. You came to disc to sit at one place…….come let’s dance………..   Vikram was telling Maan……..

Maan …… a handsome man……. Girls just wait for his one look……….. a son of famous business man…….. For him life is only masti and never took it seriously…………. He never believes in love……….. For him there is nothing like love……….   He is totally a spoil brat………..

Maan and his friends were dancing at his full swing………. There he notices a very beautiful girl……… who was sitting and enjoying with her friends……..   A very nave but still bold ……… She was in London for her studies……… She was also a daughter of a famous business man but she never had proud of her money…………. 

Vikram: Hey Maan kya hua what are you looking at…….

Maan with a drink in his hand…….. Yaar who is that girl…... I am seeing her for the first time……….

Vikram: Who…… She is also in our college…….. she has recently joined and often comes to this disc with her friends but never dances……

Maan: Ohh so mai kya 15 days ke liye nahi tha to yaha bohot kuch ho gaya hai………

Vikram: Boss stay away from her…….

Maan: Why……….

Mazar: Because she does not allow anyone near her….. Everyone tried to go near her but all have failed………

Maan:  But the charm of Maan Singh Khurana can melt anyone………

Vikram: Oh so you have so much trust…….

Maan: Of course……. No one can deny me……..

Mazar: So bet………..

Vikram: What bet………

Mazar: Simple…… tumhe use apne pyaar me fasana hoga…….

Maan: And if I do that………

Vikram: Whatever you say………… Kyu Mazar………

Mazar: Ya why not……….

Maan: ok done……. I accept this challenge……….. I promise within 15 days I will see to it that she falls for me……….

Maan goes to Geet who was sitting with her friends………..

Sonali: Hi Maan……..

Maan: Hi…. Sonali…….

Pinky and Meera had also just joined college with Geet…….. so they were not aware how Maan was……..

Maan was sitting there but he was continuously looking at Geet…….. Geet was avoiding him…….

Maan: Hi (forwarding his hand towards Geet)

Geet without forwarding her hand just says Hi……. And turns to Meera and Pinky: Lets go it is very late…….

Maan: I will drop you all… if you don’t mind…….

Geet: No…… we can go ourselves……  and we don’t even know you……..

Sonali: But I know him yaar……. Geet chal na………..

Geet: If you want you can go……. I will go myself…….

She start walking…… Meera and Pinky follows her……

Pinky: Oyee rukh……..

Meera : Geet wait yaar…….

Geet: Kya hai……

Meera: Why are you screaming…….. He looked good yaar…..
Geet: Sab ek jaise hi hote hai…….

Next day Geet reaches college and is shocked to see Maan standing at the door……

Maan follows her but Geet does not even look at him….. He does many things to convince her to talk to him atleast but fails…..

Vikram: Kyu Maan….. itne jadi har man li……

Maan: Maan itne jaldi har nahi man sakta……. You will see that she will fall for me……..

Mazar: Let see………

Maan was totally frustrated as days were passing but his charm was not working on her………….

It was 5th day and Geet was coming to college alone as her friends had already reached early………. A group of gang attacked her….. They surrounded her……..She was struggling to get out of them……. But when one of them tried to touch her……. Our hero reached there on time and saved her………. That was none other than Maan……….

Geet was continuously crying and Maan consol her………..  Maan and Geet started talking to each other…… Slowly and steadily Geet started liking him……

It was the 7th day…… Vikram and Mazar were sitting at the college canteen……
Vikram: Yaar Mazar…… What do you think will Maan be able to make her fall for him…..

Mazar: Let see………….

Geet told Meera and Pinky about the incident and how Maan saved her from them……

Geet: I am sorry……. I thought that you are also like other guys…….

Maan: I can understand……… But now what do you feel………

Geet: You are nice……..

Maan: So now we can be friends……

Geet: But we are………. And goes away from there………

Maan: I think my plan is working………

Geet never use to hide anything from Meera and Pinky……. She use to tell everything to them…….. While talking about Maan, Geet had different glow on her face……..  It did not go unnoticed by both of them…. They decided to ask her…..

Pinky: Geet……… Can we ask you something……..

Geet: Ha bolo…………

Meera: You love him………..

Geet: whom……

Pinky: Don’t be innocent Geet……. Bol na…….. Do you love him…. Did he told you anything….. Have you told him anything………

Geet: Itne sare sawal……. Nahi yaar……. He never told me anything………

Meera: But do you love him……..

Geet gets shy and just nods her head

Meera and Pinky: Wowwwwww………

Pinky: Ja ke bol de apne dil ki baat……..

Geet: But……… What if he does not love me…..

Meera: I don’t think so……. I think even he loves you………..

They hug each other……….

Maan saw to it that Geet was with him in the college……. So Vikram and Mazar were also becoming sure that Maan will win the bet…….  

Mazar: Maan you have only 2 days left now to make her say I Love You…..

Maan: I know that….. I think I will win the bet…… You be ready for the punishment………

Vikram: Let see……..

Maan: At least she has started liking me……. Now I just have to make her say……

It was 14th day and Maan had planned dinner at his house…….. He was staying alone…….. All his friends and Geet’s friends were invited for the dinner……. Geet had decided that she will tell her feelings to him that day………..

They were just enjoying the party suddenly Geet comes near Maan………

Geet: Maan I want to say something to you…………

Maan: Ha Geet bolo………

Geet: Who I want to say………

Maan: Geet even I want to say something…….
Geet: To you say first……..

Maan: Geet I Love you……….

Geet was shocked and looks down….. Maan: Geet do you love me….. Please bolo na……….

Everyone around just started screaming Geet’s name……. Geet became more shy…………

Maan: Bolo na Geet……….

Geet just nods her head………

Maan: aise nahi mujhe sunna hai……..

Geet: I Love You Maan……… and hugs him………..  Maan just looks at Mazar and Vikram…….

The party continues…….. It was time to leave………… Maan request Geet to stay with him……… She looks at Meera and Pinky and they just gives her approval through eyes…….

After everyone leaves Maan and Geet just keeps on talking and suddenly it start raining……… Seeing the rain Geet goes into the balcony and start enjoying the rain and Maan just get lost in her beauty……… She just sees how innocent does she looks………. Maan goes near her and holds her through waist and start placing wet kisses on her shoulder and shiver runs through Geet’s spine……. She was feeling a new sensation which he was developing in her………… Maan make her turn and place kiss on her eyes, bites her cheeks and suddenly captures her lips……. Geet was first shock but then start responding to it……. They were totally in the flow of passion…… Maan  carries her to the room and place her on the bed and that night turned into the most passionate night…………….. They made passionate love for the whole night….. exploring each other………..

In the morning Geet wake up and saw the bed empty but last night incident made her blush…….. She thought may be Maan must be in the kitchen……… She got ready and goes to the kitchen but Maan was not there but only one thing which she found was a letter saying that the tea is ready and I had to go somewhere out…………

Geet just went away from there…….. She kept on trying Maan’s number but was in vain……… He had changed his number……… Geet was becoming tensed as he had not called or met her since last 1 week……. He was not in college also…………She was losing her control……….. She use to cry all alone…….  Meera and Pinky noticed the change in Geet and ask her about it………. Geet told them everything……… Meera told her to ask his friends……. Geet agreed to it……….

While Geet decided to talk to Vikram and Mazar about Maan…….. She went to college and saw Maan with Mazar and Vikram………. Geet wanted to go and ask him where he was but was shocked of what she heard………..

Mazar: Kya Maan…… What’s wrong with you??? Itna Udas kyu hai…… Kahi tujhe pyaar to nahi hogaya sach mai Geet se………

Maan came out of her thought: No No that is not possible……….  So I won my bet……..

Vikram: Ha yaar…… You won your bet……….. bulva diya tune Geet se I Love you…….

While they were talking Maan saw Geet who was angry and tears were flowing continuously…………..

Maan: Geet……..

Geet just slaps him tightly and goes away…………….

Flash Back ends

Geet was crying………… Meera and Pinky hugged her…….

Pinky: Kyu yaad kar rahi hai us insaan ko………..

Geet: I told you I can never forgive him and so I cannot forget him……. But pata nahi aaj Maa – papa ki bohot yaad arahi hai…………

Meera’s Mother: Humare hote hue…….

Geet hugs her and says: Maa – papa ki death ke baad app hi to meri maa ho……

Meera’s mother:  Chalo aab yeh rona band and jaldi se tayar ho jao….. ladke wale ate hi honge……….. and ha Geet we have found a very good guy for you........ I think you will like it..........

Geet just look at her.......: But Maa.........

Meera's mom: You tell me as your Maa na then itna haq to banta hai na...... I am sure beta you will like him.....

Geet just nods her head....... and says aap ko hi to pura haq hai……..

She kisses forehead of all three and goes away.......

They start getting Meera ready and themselves also get ready



Part II to be continued


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: