Tuesday 17 April 2012

SS - Unknown Desire - Part 7


PART - 7


Maan: The blood is coming out………. Just be quite…….. samji tum……….

Geet was protesting more and Maan was holding it tight……… he started dressing her wound………..

Geet was just seeing the something else in his eyes from what she saw first……

Maan made her sleep properly and tucked a blanket on her……..

Maan: Do you need anything……..

Geet just nods her head to say no………


Maan: Good Night and don’t try to move again from the bed hurting yourself…….. If you need anything just let me know…….. If not me atleast to Yash or Mom but you don’t try to move understood……

Geet was stunned to hear all this…… She was seeing complete different side of Maan……

After Maan leaves……

Geet (self talk): What is wrong with him today…….. He is totally different today……… Thinking about how Maan took care of her…….. she drifted to sleep………


Morning

Geet was busy reading doing her studies as she was not allowed to move from the bed……… Maan had given strict warning to everyone not to allow Geet to move out of the bed till the time she is completely fine….


Yash and Savitri were happy to see so much care from Maan towards Geet……….


Meera comes to meet Geet………


Meera: Hiiii Geet…….. What are you doing???


Geet: Hey Hi Meera…… Subha subha yaha kaise………


Meera: ye lo…… tumse milne aur kya……….


Geet: Ohhhh…… You came to meet me or someone else……..


Meera: Shut up yaar……..


Yash enters Geet’s room……..


Yash: Hiii Meera……

Meera: Hiiii

Geet: Very good Hi only to Meera and mujhe to Hi bhi nahi……..

Yash: Oooo my sweet si Bhabhi…….. I came to meet you only……

Geet: Oh really does not look like………..

While all three were having laughing, enjoying themselves Maan who was passing through heard and saw Geet who was enjoying……


Maan just got lost in it………

Maan (self talk): Geet you are always happy with others but why are you not the same with me…… I am not that bad…….. I know I should have not done what I tried doing with you but it just happen suddenly………. I don’t know what unknown desire is there for you but I want you to be with me always…… I will make you mine………. That is a promise………


He was about to go but saw a medicine and a breakfast lying on the table untouched……..


Without even thinking for once…… He just entered into the room……


Yash noticed it and got alert………


Yash: Bro aap…… I mean……


Maan (in angry tone): What type of friends you are……….

Yash and Meera were shocked……..


Yash: What happen???


Geet: Don’t say anything to my friends……..


Maan: Then whom should I say………


Yash: Bro……


Maan goes near the side table: What is this???

Geet: medicine……….

Maan: Then who is going to have this and breakfast………

Geet bites her lips and looks down……

Maan: And Yash you both tell that we are good friend of Geet and you don’t even see that she has not taken her medicine and not had her breakfast……….

Yash and Meera: Sorry……..

Maan takes a medicine and gives it in her hand: Take this……

Geet: I will take it……..

Maan: Take it now…….. If you again start talking you will not stop and will forget to take it……

Geet made O face……

Maan: Take it fast I have to go to office nahi to muh me dalduge……

Geet took the medicine from Maan and had it……….

Maan: Good…… Now have breakfast also fast………

Maan was about to leave…… He turned around and said: Take care Geet…… and to Yash…… are you coming or……


Yash: Coming coming…….. Bye girls……


After Maan and Yash left…… Meera was with Geet………


Geet was lost in whatever happened last night and now……..

Meera: Geet thinking about Jiju………

Geet: No…..

Meera: you can not hide things…… It is clearly return on your face……..

Geet: He is behaving so different………

Meera: I know everything Geet……. Yash had told me about your’s and jiju’s relations yesterday…… But one thing I would really like to tell you Geet…… that whatever I saw today I really feel that he is trying his level best and I think you should also give him chance…….. You should also try from your side…….. 

Geet was in deep thought…… Meera: Geet think about it…….. Anyways I have to go see you……..


Geet: Ok byee………


After Meera left Geet was thinking……… I think Meera is right…… I am able to see the difference in him…….. I should also try to be friendly with him………


Days started passing by Maan use to everyday come to see Geet…… Giving of a medicine by Maan had become a routine…… He would come to see her before going to office and after returning from office……


Geet would also now wait for him unknowingly……..  Geet could notice a change in Maan….. Maan would come early…… But still there was some kind of Uneasiness in Geet….. She would not talk to him but would only answer what was been asked…….. Maan never crossed his limit…… Everyone at home use to take care of her……  For Savitri Geet was like her own daughter and not daughter in law…….. Yash was always there to keep her happy and Meera use to regularly come to visit her and spend time with her…… None of them ever left her alone………


It was almost 10 days after the accident…… Geet was feeling much better now…… 


She has started walking little…… She use to take someone’s support to walk in the terrace or in the passage or sometime in the garden……


It was a new morning…… Geet was sitting in a garden and having tea with Savitri……..

Savitri: Geet you look really better today…..

Geet: Yes Ma….. I am able to walk on my own also……..

Savitri: But you should not strain yourself much…… You still have to be careful………

Geet: Yes Ma…… I will be………….

They were talking and Nakul came……..

Nakul: Madamji there is a call for you….

Savitri: you go I will just come……… and then turns to Geet: Geet you be here I will be just in 5 minutes…….. and no moving from here….. you have done enough walk today……..

Geet: Yes Ma……


Savitri goes to attend the call……..


Geet was sitting in the garden and was enjoying the surrounding……….

She saw a beautiful pink rose…… she just wanted it………

Geet (self talk): This is so beautiful……… I want this…….. Ha I will walk slowly and take it before Ma comes otherwise Ma will get angry…..


Geet slowly gets up from the chair and start walking slowly…….. She can only see the pink rose and nothing else……..


Maan who had just come from doing his jogging saw Geet walking and then smiling looking at the rose….. He was lost in her innocence………  While Geet was still having difficulty in walking was about to lose her balance and was going to fall…… but before she could fall Maan ran towards her and hold her from her waist and make her stand properly….


Geet feels a pain in her leg: Ouchh…..

Maan picks her in arm and make her sit on the chair……


Maan: Kya karne ja rahi thi tum........

Geet: Kuch nahi......

Maan: To what were doing there???

Geet looks at the flower…….. Maan goes and gets the flower for her and give it in her hand……..

Maan: You should have told someone……

Geet: Thank you…….. Who I wanted to get it myself……..

Maan: But you know that you are still not able to walk on your own…….. Is it paining very much…… Should I call a doctor……..

Geet: No No No Doctor….. I will be fine soon……..

Savitri who was coming sees tears in Geet eyes and Maan asking her about Doctor so she comes running……..

Savitri: What happen???

Maan tells her what Geet was trying to do……..


Savitri: I had told you know that enough of walk for today………. If Maan would have not come on time you would have fallen………


Geet (making Baby face): Sorry Ma………

Savitri just hugs her………. Maan leaves from there……….


Geet (self talk): I have noticed a different Maan altogether in this days….. I think Meera is right I should give myself a chance……….



Old Precap: Geet: I thought he has change but I was wrong…….. He can never change never………….. 



 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

1 comment:

Nesha2017 said...

He hurt tat she cn be friendly wt others...
Maybe he's nt like geet think.here geet thought bout meera words bout maan..nw she wanna gv chance to him