Sunday 22 April 2012

OS - Saath Epilogue


OS – Saath Epilogue

Geet was moving up and down in her room with a book in her hand…….  She was lost in her own world……….. with a book in her hand………

Geet(self talk): Still 2 more days to go and then Maan will be back from London……. And by that time my exams will also be over….. and then I and only he……… She gets shy………  But mere to dil hi nahi lag raha hai padai mai………. I don’t know yaar yeh exams kab khatam hogi……. And such a difficult paper…… I am not able to understand anything……… agar Maan hote to mujhe samja dete but he is not there Geet……. Tujhe hi panda padega…….. If I don’t do well in my exam Maan will get very angry so I need to study but kya karu mujhe unki bohot yaad arahi hai……….

Someone from behind said:  Ya that is true……… If you don’t do well in exams all plans will be out of window ………

Geet just looked at him and was about to scream but before that he put his hand on her mouth and says: Why were you screaming………. Its me….. Maan….

Geet: Maan….. and hugs him tightly……… She remains in his arms for sometime and then reality hit her……..

Geet: How did you come…….. The door of my room was closed…….. and you were going to come after 2 days………..

Maan: Relax……. I finished my work so I came directly to meet my wife……. Aur kya karta meri biwi to apne maike ja ke baite hai and has also close the door so I had no option but to climb the window and come……..

Geet: But you could have come from main door also………

Maan: then how would I come to know that my wife is missing me so much and so is not at all studying……….

Geet (angry face): Ohhhh so you were listening to my talks……… It is bad manners to listen to anyone secretly………

Both the parents got Maan and Geet married at their instance but on a condition that Geet will first complete her studies………. It is almost 1 and ½  years that they got married…….. Due to her final exams Geet had come to her parents house for studies and Maan had also gone to London for some business work…… Maan always wanted her to complete her studies and join him in business……….. Maan use to help her out in studies…….. But they would never miss the chance of romance………. Geet always insisted that she will stay with Maan and study but it was Maan who sent her to her parents place as he was very well aware that she won’t study if he is around and at the same time he had to urgently go to London………

  Geet (cute angry face): Maike to aap ne hi beja hai mujhe…….. I will bring something for you to eat………..

Maan: For your good………  No No I don’t want anything……. And no one knows that I am here and let it be a secret…. I came to meet you from airport and you are getting angry on me……….

Geet: But we are married Maan to why should you come from window……

Maan: You know aise chup chup ke milne ka maza ata hai………

Geet: Ohh really but this way you were listening to my talk…… I am not going to talk to you…….

Maan: Ohhhhh so you don’t want to meet me….. ok then I am going………

Geet: Nahiiiiii…….. I mean ha ha jaiye………

Maan: You also don’t want that I should go……… hai na……… then why are you doing all this natak………..

Geet: You go so that I can study……..

Maan: But I came to help you………..

Geet: Really………. I was getting so tensed………

While Geet was talking Maan notices Geet from up to down The gaze in his eyes were saying million things……

Geet immediately gets shy and turns herself………

Geet: aap aise kyu dekh rahe hai………..

Maan: Why are you wearing my shirt and how did it came here………

Geet at that time realizes that she was wearing only Maan’s shirt……….: Who….. I had bought it with me……. If I wear this I feel that you are with me and I am able to prepare good for my exams……….

Maan goes and holds her from her waist and puts his chin on her shoulder…… Geet was losing herself and Maan was moving his hand on her waist sensuously………. And was giving wet kisses on her shoulder……..  Geet could not take it any more she moaned Maann……..

Maan: Geet come I will make you understand for your tomorrow paper…….

Geet nodded no and said I wanted to be with you………

Maan: Ok then I am going………. If you do this way I am not going to be with you……… Your exams comes first………

Geet (with a sad face): Ok………..

Maan prepared Geet for her exams and Geet also understood everything…….. Geet was more than happy to be with Maan……..

After they were done with their studies……..

Maan: Geet now sleep you have to get up early………. I will also go now…… It is very late………

Geet: You also sleep with me……. I was missing your warmth……… Please…….. sleep here only with me………

Maan: Ok come……….

Geet: aise sohoge…………

Maan: matlab???

Geet: Matlab Mr. Maan Singh Khurana you will sleep in this office attire……..

Maan: Madam I don’t carry my clothes………

Geet: aare at least remove your shirt………

Maan removed his shirt and both of them were on the bed…….. Geet kept her head on his chest…….. She was missing his touch………  Maan also hold her from her waist and was making patterns on her back……….

Geet was kissing him on his chest…… and was moving her legs on his legs…. Maan was trying his best not lose himself but the touch Geet was making him lose his control…….

Finally

Maan: Geet if you will do such thing I will not be able to control myself……..

Geet: Who told you to control………
Maan: acha and he just made Geet sleep on her back and he came on her……

Geet: Kya kar rahe ho aap…….

Maan: abhi bata ta hu…….

Geet: Maan mai to bus mazak kar rahi thi…….

Maan: But I am not……….

Maan started kissing her on her face and his one hand was moving on her body making patterns…….  His hand reached her thighs and moving there sensuously………… Geet was moaning his name…….. which was making Maan lose his control………..  Maan started kissing near her lips and would only brush her lips…….. Maan was teasing her at his best…….  Geet finally could not take it and she herself took his lips on her……… The soft and tender kiss turned into the most passionate one………. Without breaking the kiss Maan’s hand was doing his work by opening the button her shirt and moving his hand up and down……….. The whole button was open……..

Geet kept on saying his name…….. Maan came to his neck and started giving kisses, biting it here and there……. Then he came down and did the same…….. This went on and on and Geet would say: Maan please………

Maan: You started it Geet and now this is a punishment………..

Geet with a force made Maan lied down and came on top of him and started giving torchure……….. They were both lost in their passion…………

They both slept in their arms as they were missing each other a lot………

In the morning……….. they got up with a knock on the door…………

Pinky: Geet get up………. Otherwise you will be late for your exams………..

Geet got with a jerk and that’s when she realized that she has an exam…… Today is her last paper……..

Pinky: Darwaja khol Geet…….

Geet did not know what to do…….. She could not open the door…….  Seeing their condition……… they were not wearing anything and no one knows that Maan was there……….

Maan was silently watching his wife facial expression and was enjoying and laughing at it……….

Pinky: Geet………. Get up yaar……… you have your exams and open the door……

Geet: Bhabhi I will come in 10 minutes………. You go…………

Pinky: Ok but come fast………

Geet: Yes….

And then turns towards Maan and start hitting him on his chest: Why are you laughing…….. Now what will we do………. You go……….

Maan: Actually you should have open the door…….. We are husband and wife so it is ok………..

Geet: Ya in this condition……….. just shut up……. All this is happen because of you…….. Now go I have to go for exams……. She kept on talking

Finally Maan took her down and slammed his lips on her and started kissing….. After some time they released themselves due to lack of air….. 

Maan: All the best by wifey…….. and don’t worry you be ready I will come to pick you up…… I will drop you to the examination hall………….

Maan went from the window without anyone noticing it and Geet got ready and came down……… Maan came to pick her up for the exams ………. All were very happy to see him and Geet was very shy to even face him…………

Maan dropped Geet to the examination hall and waited for her outside to complete her exams…………

After the exams they had fun and romancing each other almost all the day…..

Days started passing by…….. The results were out and Geet was again a topper and she joined Maan’s business……….. She was enjoying the office……….. She loved working with Maan…….. Maan thought her all business trick…….. and Geet learnt it very quickly…….. But in work they would not forget themselves romancing themselves………

Dev was punished by Maan without even Geet realizing it………. Maan played a trick with Dev and was punished for troubling his Geet……….

It was their second anniversary and Geet gave most awaited news to everyone that she is pregnant………. There was happiness in the house……….  Everyone started taking extra care of Geet……… Maan became more possessive about Geet……… He use to himself take care of Geet’s need during her pregnancy period…………. He use to be there with her 24 x 7………. Both the families were happy to see the immense love between them………..

Geet gave birth to twins……. A Lovely doll and prince……….. They became a complete happy family…………


Jab kisi apno ka Saath ho to sab kuch possible hai…………… Geet had Saath of Maan and Maan had Saath of Geet in all possible circumstances………..  


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

No comments: