Tuesday 24 April 2012

FF - Pride & Prejudice - Part 33



PART - 33


Geet: Wow……. It is so beautiful……… where are we………

Maan: This is our farmhouse and this beach is attached to farmhouse……… You liked it……..


Geet: I loved it……… It is so beautiful…… She becomes happy seeing it……


Maan made Geet sit on the chair and Geet was all lost in the beauty of the surroundings and Maan was looking at the angelic face of Geet……


Geet noticed Maan looking at her…. She became shy and put her head down……


Geet: Sir…… Aap aise kya dekh rahe ho……..

Maan: Geet no Sir…….. Tumhare liye shirf Maan……..

Geet (still her head down not able to see him): How can I say that…..

Maan: From your mouth……..

Geet looked at him………

Maan just gave a smirk smile…….. Come let’s have dinner……..


The dinner arrived and Geet was stunned to see it…….. It was all her favorite……

Maan: Geet you will just see or will have also…….. I know everything is your’s favorite……


Geet: But how did you know that……..


Maan: Maan Singh Khurana knows everything………


Geet: Ha why not……..


Maan: Do you have doubts………


Geet: How can I have……….


Maan: Then lets have food………



Geet: But you don’t like all this………


Maan: But today I will have this………



Geet: But……


Maan stopped her from saying anything……… and directed her to have food………



Geet was relishing the food……… She was just lost in having food and Maan was looking at her innocent expression……… She noticed that Maan was not having his food……..


Geet: Why are you not having???


Maan then start having it but after a couple of bite a mirchi comes in Maan’s mouth and ahaaaaa comes out from his mouth…..


Geet just gets from her seat and goes to Maan to give a glass of water……..


Geet putting her one hand on his back gives a glass of water to him……. Maan takes it and has water….. He feels better……..


Geet (in concerned): Are you ok……. I told you not to have this but you don’t listen to anyone…… Now see Mirchi agayi na……..


Maan was looking at her with a smile on his face………


That’s when Geet realised and was above to go Maan hold her hand and brought her back………


Maan also got up from his chair……..


Maan: You really care for me Geet……..


Geet was just avoiding Maan……: Who you should have not eaten this…..


Maan: This is not the answer to my question…….. Do you care for me or not………


Geet: I think we should go otherwise we will be late……..


Maan bend down on his knees……..


Geet: Yeh aap kya kar rahe ho………


Maan took her hand in his and said: Geet I want to say something to you………


Geet’s heart beats were increasing as if she has got the hint what was coming next………


She was avoiding his gaze…….


Geet: Aap please aise……….


Maan: Don’t avoid me Geet…… I know you can never avoid me……..


Geet was shivering…….. The tension on her face was clearly visible…… Her heart beats were increasing as if it will explode any time………

Maan was caressing her hand with his and Geet was just getting restless……


Maan: Geet please look at me……….


Geet look at him…….. His eyes said thousand things………


Maan: I LOVE YOU GEET……… I don’t from when……….   I just can’t stay away from you…….. I want to make you mine Geet……..  Will you me mine Geet…… Bolo na………..


Geet was drumstuck just does not know what to say………. She was just looking at him……… She is herself confused with her feelings………


Maan got up and was looking at Geet without a blink…….. Both were looking into each other eyes……….


Geet (self thought) There was so much love in his eyes…….. I am so confuse with my feelings…… I always think about him……….


Maan could see the confusion in her face……


Maan: Geet…… What are you thinking? Whether I am worth for you or not???


Geet immediately put her hand on his mouth……..



Geet: Aap aise mat boliye………..


Maan: Geet then why are you not answering me………..


Geet: Who…… I mean………..

Geet was very shy to answer anything….. Her cheeks had become red……… She was just not able to look at Maan…… She wanted to answer him but was not able to say anything………


Here Maan was still not able to think as his mind was occupied what will Geet answer him………


Maan: Geet Please Bolo na…….. Do you Love me........ Do you have the same feeling which I have for you........... 


Geet (self talk): Kitni asani se keh diya I Love You…….. How can I say mujhe sharam ati hai……… And he is so adamant……… He is not able to understand only that it is not easy for me to say…….. aur yeh hai ki continuously puche ja rahe hai……..


Maan saw Geet lost some where………


Maan: Geet its ok…….. You can take your time…….. I won’t force you at all……… I think we should go home……


Geet just did not know what to answer………


Maan started walking Geet was still standing there………  She was looking at Maan and was thinking as if he is leaving and going away from her…… She will be all alone again……… Once she has lost everything but now she does not want to lose him…….. She had tears in her eyes……


She was feeling as if someone is taking away her life from her…….. She screamed: Maannnnnnnnn………….  And started running………


Maan was all confused and turned was shocked to see Geet running with tears in her eyes…… Geet came and stood in front of him……


Maan: Geet kya hua……. Why are you crying……..

Geet does not answer anything…… She keeps on looking him…..


Maan with lots of concern: Geet bolo na…….. Kyu ro rahi ho…… I am sorry I never meant to hurt you…….. I had mistaken that you also have feeling of what I have………


She just hugs him tightly………..  Maan with all confusion just hugs her back………


Geet: I Love you…………..


Maan was shocked at Geet’s sudden words…… He never expected her to say anything…… He holds her tight……….


Geet was happy and was now shy to face him……… She was hiding her face in his chest………. They both were lost in each other’s arm…….. No one wanted to come out of it………


After a while…….. Maan broke the hug and looked at Geet…… She was completely red….. She just refused to look at him………


Maan: Hayee...........


Geet just looked at him……..


Maan cupped her face with his hand and kissed her forehead…… then her eyes one by one…….. then her cheeks which had become so red……


Maan: I just want to eat you alive…….. You are looking so relishing  that I cant hold myself Geet……


Geet just gave a peck on his cheeks and ran away from there…… Maan ran behind her………


Maan: Acha…………. Wait Now you are gone………  How much you will run away from me………


Geet was running and Maan following her……… Maan finally caught her from her waist and twirl her………. Geet was laughing……….


Finally Maan kept her down but his hand was still own her waist making patterns and with each touch Geet would shiver………


Maan nuzzled around her neck…….. and gave kiss on her cheeks….. Geet could not take it more….. She turned herself and hugged him tightly……. Maan also hugged her back…….. They were holding each other so tight that even a air could not pass through it……….



Precap:   some romantic moments and a big twist


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: