Saturday 7 April 2012

FF - Pride and Prejudice Part 31



PART - 31

But on the other side someone was having an evil plan in his mind……

The evening was as usual like all days……….

Geet was in her room lost in her thought………. She was thinking about all the things that was happening to her……….  She was confuse with her own feeling……. When she was before she wanted to go away from him and when he was not there she use to miss him……….

On the other side Maan was also lost just then Vicky enter his room………

Vicky: Bro………

Maan was totally lost…….

Vicky (smiles): Bro when are you planning to tell her……..

Maan: what???

Vicky: that you love her…… Enough bro….. you need to tell her fast I want Bhabhi……..

Maan(fake angry look): Vicky……..

Vicky: Bro……. I know you also want her to be as soon as to be yours…….

Maan: Vicky go……… now………

Vicky: Bro…..

Maan: Out……..

Maan and Geet both slept thinking about each other……….

Next morning

Geet had taken off as she was meeting Raj…….. and Maan was missing her presence in office……

Geet met Raj and both were having full fun…….. as they had met after long time……

Geet: Raj yaar……. You had lost contact with us totally………..

Raj: Geet kya karta yaar…….. After going there I got so involved in business and further studies……..  and how is Pari………..

Geet: Pari is same as she was in college……….

They were enjoying themselves……. They even called Pari talked to Pari for sometime…… They were behaving as if they were still in college………

Geet and Raj after enjoying and having fun hugged each other and said they will meet again……….

But someone was taking an opportunity of this…… The person started taking Pictures of Geet and Raj……..

On the other side Maan was missing Geet……  Because of which he was getting angry on every small things………..

And here Sasha was getting irritated…………

Sasha (self talk): I don’t understand what is there in that girl that I don’t have….. Everyone is always seen appreciating her for no reason…… MK pe bhi pata nahi kya jadu kar diya hai…….. I have been in this office for so many years but MK never noticed me and this girl is taking all the opportunity of becoming……… She does not complete the sentence and gets frustrated……… I have to do something but this time I have to be very careful………

While she was talking to herself her phone rings

Sasha: Yes……. Who is this???

Caller: You don’t have to know who I am……..

Sasha: Then why did you called???

Caller: Listen…… Don’t try to be over smart………

Sasha: Hey…….. Don’t talk to me like this…….

Caller: This is in a nice manner I was talking to you……. Otherwise I know what language to use………

Sasha: How dare you???

Caller: Its ok if you don’t want to hear…… It was for your benefit……

Sasha: What???

Caller: you have to help me………

Sasha: About what………

Caller tells Sasha what is she suppose to do……… but not completely…..

Sasha: But why should I help you….. I don’t even know you


Caller: Because I know that you want Maan to be yours and I want                         Geet

Sasha: Let me think……..

Caller: I think this is a great deal……….. You will get Maan and I will get…..

He cuts the phone…… when Sasha was about to ask his name……..

After the phone Sasha goes into deep thought…… She starts thinking that this is a fair deal……. She will be out of MK’s life and MK will be mine only…….

On the other side

Maan started planning to tell his feeling to Geet……….

Geet reached home and told everyone how much she enjoyed  ………..

While she was laughing with Anvesha and Savitri, Maan comes and just get lost in the Geet……… He notices that Geet is being happy after a long time……

After having dinner all go to their respective room…….

Geet comes to Maan’s study room………

Maan: Geet you need something……..

Geet: Who…….

Maan: Ha bolo……..

Geet (self talk): Geet kya hojata hai tujhe jab who tere samne ajate hai……..

Maan: Geet……. If you wanted to talk to yourself what are you doing here??

Geet: nahi I mean I wanted to ask you……..

Maan: No holiday for tomorrow………..

Geet: No No……..  I came to ask you that whether you need any help…….. I saw the study room light was on so I thought to come and help you…….   

Maan: Hmm come and here is the file……..

They both started working and started stealing glances from each other…….

Precap: A romantic dinner and  ???




 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: