Wednesday 8 February 2012

SS - Maaneet College Life Part 15


PART - 15


As usual Maan and his gang and Geet and her friends reached college….. They had their lectures……. After saying Hi they went to their respective classes…..

In Class Room

They are whispering with each other so that the professor does not hear it….

Sachin: What a boring lecture yaar………

Arnav: Ha yaar kya boring hai….. I am not able to understand anything…….

Nita: waise bhi tujhe kab samaj mai ata hai………

Arnav: Nita….. what yaar……

Nita: Kya Arnav I was just joking yaar………

Maan: Sshhhhhhh……. Can’t you all keep quite……….

Sachin: Kya Maan always involved in the studies…….. Mujhe to kuch samaj hi nahi araha hai…….

Arnav: Don’t worry Sachin….. Maan is there to make us understand…….. Kyu Maan ????/
Nita: Ya Arnav you are absolutely right….

Maan gives the angry look to all………..

Nita, Sachin and Arnav: Sorry…….

Maan was the only one who was listening seriously  while the 3 of them were just busy doing something else……….

Suddenly Arnav says: I am planning to give Dairy Milk to Anuva……….

Nita and Sachin almost screamed: What???????

Maan just looked at them with surprise on his face………

Their voice was loud enough to be heard by all in the class……

Professor: What is going on???? If you all do not want to listen get out of my class…..
No one answered………

Professor(pointing it to Maan and his gang): I said you all just get out of my class……

Maan: Sir we are sorry…..
Nita, Sachin, Arnav: Sorry Sir……

Professor: No sorry…… You all are disturbing my class just out…….. I said get out now……..

Maan: sir please……

Professor: Are you all going out or should I take everyone’s I cards………

Maan and gang goes out of the class…….

Sachin: Sorry Maan….. Because of us even you had to come out of the class….

Nita and Arnav: Ya Maan we are really sorry……..

Maan: Hey don’t be yaar……. How can you all say sorry….. By the way even I was getting bore in the lecture…….

Nita: Oh so screaming in the class was just a natak……..

Maan: Ya………

They all laugh aloud……

Maan: By the way Arnav you have send her the card or no……….

Arnav: what card????

Maan, Nita, Sachin: Stupid Chocolate day card……

Arnav: No I will give it myself………..

All together: O ooo ohhhhhhhhh

Nita (to Tease whispers): Maan did you send the Card or not…….

Maan: What to whom????

Nita: You want me to tell her name…..

Maan: Shut up yaar……

They all go towards canteen….    

Sachin sees Shreya and Anuva sitting

Sachin: Arnav see Anuva is sitting there….

Arnav gets super excited and goes near Anuva

Arnav: Anuva Hi…..
Anuva: Hi Arnav

Shreya: Hi everyone……..

Nita: Hi….. Where is Geet

Shreya: She is having lecture……

Sachin, Maan: Arnav give her

Arnav: I am scared yaar……..

Nita: You and scared its amazing

Arnav: Shut up yaar……

Shreya: What are you all talking????

Arnav: Who actually……..

Anuva: How much time you are taking to speak……….

Arnav: Anuva this is for you………

Anuva(excited): For me wowwwwwww and hugs him

Shreya: are whaa…….. Dono pagal made for each other……….

Nita, Maan, Sachin: Ya true Shreya

They all give each other Five star………

Sachin: ye lo Geet bhi agayi……….

Geet: Hiiii Guys

All: Hiiiiii

Shreya: Geet what is there in your hand………

Geet: Aare Shreya this is card and chocolate………..

Shreya: Wowwww  Who gave you………

Nita: Ya Geet who gave you

Maan was just looking curiously at Geet

Geet: I don’t know yaar…….

Sachin: Means……….

Geet: In the class they came with a card and chocolates and started calling out names whose name where there on cards. When my name was called I was just shocked….. and when I saw the card for the person’s name who has send this but there is no name….

Geet (continues): and Yeh Dairy Milk………

Nita: I told you, you never know shayad tumhe Dairy Milk hi mil jaye

Geet: par yeh kisne diya…. And kyu?????

Nita, Shreya: Because someone loves you……

Geet: Common Yaar…….

Nita looks at Maan

Maan: What???

Nita: Nothing…….

Geet: Chalo chodo jisne bhi bheja ho lets have this Dairy Milk…….

Precap: Picnic…….


No comments: