Monday 27 February 2012

SS - Heart of the Sea - Part 9


PART - 9


Palak: Geet ko kuch nahi hoga na……..

Maan cupped Palak’s face: Kuch nahi hoga Geet ko…….

Maan just takes the keys of car and runs out of the car……….

Adi: Keep calling us Maan……..

Maan: yes….

Maan leaves in search of Geet……….

In Car

Maan (self talk): It was my fault….. I should have not left her at first place…….. But what to do…. She was not ready to listen…….. Where should I search her now…… Ya I will do one thing let me go to place where we went in the afternoon………


On the other side

Palak and Adi were also trying to call Geet but her phone was not reachable…….. Palak was getting more scared…… She was panicking……..  Adi tried his level best to console Palak but of no use…. Infact even Adi was in tension……

Aditya: Palak relax……


Palak: How can I relax??? She is my best friend…….. She is totally new here……..


Aditya: I know Palak……… and Maan has gone to search her……..


Palak:  Why don’t you call Bhai and ask……..


On the other Maan was searching Geet everywhere wherever it was possibile that Geet will go but everything in vain……….

Maan was cursing himself of leaving Geet when she is totally new in the city……..


While he was thinking Aditya calls Maan


Aditya: Maan……..



Maan: Ha Adi………


Aditya: Maan any Luck


Maan: No Adi…….. I have searched all the places where ever the possibilities are there but I don’t know what to do………..  How is Palak???


Aditya looks at Palak


Aditya: Palak is not good yaar………  I have never seen her so hyper……….


Maan: It is all my fault…….. I only should have not left her……..


Aditya: What??? You left her means…………..


Maan tells him everything what happened in the afternoon…….. 


Aditya loses his patience and scream


Aditya: How can you do that Maan????


Maan: I was angry at that time……….. But I never meant to hurt her…… or had no such intension


Palak who was sitting at one corner crying gets the attention when Adi was screaming on Maan………


Palak: What happen Adi Bhai……… Was Bhai able to find Geet……… Why are you screaming


Aditya: No Palak nothing…….. Maan is still searching…………


Palak  was very disappointed…………..


Aditya: I think Maan we should contact the police now…………


Maan: Adi I was thinking the same……….. It is been like many hours now……….


Maan was suddenly got an attention of the crowd which was gathered on the road…………..


Maan: Adi I will call you back…………..


Aditya:  What happen Maan………


Maan: I will call you wait………..


Maan keeps the phone and runs with frighten heart towards the crowd………..


While going towards the crowd he heard two people talking………


First One: Bach gayi yaar who……


Second one: Ya seriously otherwise she would have been dead……..


First one:  But that girl was really strong to save her……….


Second one:  Looks like she is really strong……… Don’t even know where is she from……….


Maan heart sank hearing all this……..


Maan went towards that persons and ask what happen why there is so much crowd……….


First person: there was an accident


Maan: Accident………… he just ran away without even listening further………



Maan told the crowd to get aside……….


Maan: Geet


Maan ran towards Geet……..


Geet was confronting the woman who had met with minor accident………


Geet saw Maan……… Initially she was happy to see but later got angry when she remembered about afternoon incident……….


Woman’s Husband: Thank you so much for saving my wife’s life……..


Geet: No please do say that……… It was my duty………


Woman: I don’t know how should I thank you……….


Geet: I said na no need……. I have done my duty………. You need to go to Doctor……. You have got minor cuts………..


Woman’s husband: Ya I will take her to Doctor……….


At the same time Maan comes near Geet………..


Maan (worried): Are you fine Geet……….


Geet did not responded at all…….


Woman: Because of her I am alive today………… she is really very nice……..


Maan just nods his head………


Woman and her husband thanks Geet once again and but while leaving tells her to go to Doctor as she has also got some injuries…………


After they leave


Maan: Geet are you fine…………


Geet again do not respond…………


Maan: Geet lets go home………. You know how much everyone is worried about you………..


Geet was having little difficulty in getting up as she also had got hurt in her legs but Maan was not able to see that…………


Maan: Lets go Geet…….. Geet Where is your phone??? Why were you not picking up your phone????


Geet: You don’t have be worried about me……….. I will come on my own…….. and my phone’s battery is being discharged………


Maan: Geet I am sorry for whatever happened in the afternoon…….. Lets go home……..


Maan forwards his hand ahead but Geet refuses it……….


Maan: Geet at least for Palak’s sake lets go home………. She is waiting for you…..


Geet: You go I will come on my own………..


Maan ( losing his temper): Geet…….. Kyu zid kar rahi ho chalo………


Geet: You only know how to get angry………. I said you leave……… If you want me to come you go away……..


Maan frustrated………. (thinks): I will do one thing I will try to move little away  and bring a car and then I will force her to sit in car…….


Maan leaves little ahead………



Geet (self talk): Dekha phir chale gaye mujhe chod ke…… Maine kaha aur chale gaye………


Geet tries to get up but was having difficulty……… She was trying her level best………..


Maan turns around to see Geet but was shocked and screams and runs towards Geet….


Maan: Geeeeeettttttttt…………



Precap: ??????


 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: