Saturday 18 February 2012

OS - My Love - Part 2



OS - My Love - Part - 2

She also spoke to everyone except Maan. First they rejected her proposal of going to Mumbai but after much of convincing they agreed………

Geet was doing her packing as she had to leave in 2 days… Tina entered Geet’s room……

Tina: Hi Geet……

Geet: Hi……

Tina: I need your help Geet………

Geet: Ya tell me how can I help you……..

Tina: Geet I need to do some shopping and Maan is not ready to come with me….. Please will you come with me………

Geet was little reluctant but agreed……..

During shopping Tina was telling Geet how Maan and she met in the college and how they became close……..

Geet was listening everything very quietly…….. They reached home…..

Tina was very excited about the shopping so she was showing the things which she had purchased…. While she was showing, Maan just entered….. and Tina became more excited and went and sat beside him and started showing him…… Maan was happily looking at everything…..

Geet just excused herself from there…..

Seeing Geet going Tina said: Geet where are you going……..

Geet: I have some work to complete……..

Maan: Common Geet you can do it later…… Since the day we have come you have not even spoken to us properly……..

Geet: Seriously Maan you all continue….. I really have some urgent work….

By saying this Geet just left from there……..

Maan(in his mind): What is wrong with this girl


Geet came to her room and was crying……


Pinky came along with Adi


Adi: Geet


While hearing the voice Geet immediately wiped her tears and turned and hug Adi and then to Pinky


Geet: I will miss both of you a lot……..


They both said: We too


Yash: Geet you won’t miss me……..


Geet hug him and said I will miss everyone……..


Geet remain in the room for the whole day……


She was just walking from her room and was going towards the terrace

She suddenly felt a jerk as someone has pulled her and she was about to scream and the person just closed her mouth with his hand…… With hand on her mouth he took her to a room nearby and closed the door…….. He removed the hand from her mouth………..
Geet: Maan what is all this………..

Maan: Why are you avoiding me………..

Geet: I am not……..
Maan: You are………..

Geet: Maan I have lot of work to complete……….

Maan: Geet I am not going to leave you today……..

Geet pushes him but Maan holds her from waist and pulls her more near….. Geet who was trying to control herself is now totally lost…… Maan moves his hand on her back……… Geet is in Maan’s embrace……….

Maan (whispers): Answer me Geet why are you avoiding me……

Geet moves away from his embrace…..

Maan is holding her waist………

Maan: I was waiting to talk to you from the day I came from London…… and you have been avoiding me………

Geet: You have been busy with your friend……….

Maan: But whenever I use to come you always use to go away…….

Geet: Maan please leave me…..

Pinky is screaming for Geet
Pinky: Geet Geet Where are you????

Geet pushes Maan and runs away……….

Maan (self talk): Something is wrong………. Why is she behaving in such a manner……. I need to find out the reason……..

Pinky and Geet come face to face……..

Pinky: Geet where were you???? Mai kab se tujhe dhund rahi hu…….

Geet: Who mai Bhabhi……. I was here only……

Pinky: acha chal is your packing done…….. Do you need anything…….

Geet: Ya it’s done……..

Maan hears the conversation

Maan(self talk): where is she going???

At Night

All were sitting in the dining area……….

 Maan’s dad: Geet everything is set………..

Geet: Yes uncle…….

Maan’s Mom: What time is your flight day after tomorrow?

Geet: At 9.00 in the morning………

Maan was shocked to hear all the conversation……. Geet is going somewhere and I am not aware…….. of it…….. But where is she going……… and why hasn’t she told me anything………..

But before Maan could ask anything……. Tina asked

Tina: Geet are you going somewhere………..

Geet: Ya Tina….. I am going to Mumbai……..

Tina: For some work………

Geet: Ya

Tina: For how many days???

Geet with chocked voice: permanently……….
Maan and Tina: What????

Maan: What is this and nobody even informed me about this……… And Geet you always considered me as your best friend and now you are going away from me without even informing me……..  Why Geet you never felt it necessary to even inform me……..

Maan gets super angry and goes away to his room……… Tina also goes behind Maan trying to calm him…

Geet just could not control herself and runs away from there in her room crying………

All were very sad……….

Next morning 

All were sitting on the breakfast table……..

Yash: Geet I am going to market……. Do you need anything for yourself……..

Geet: No Yash…….

Tina: Ready Geet with everything

Geet: Ya Tina……. It was really nice to be with you may be for some time only…..
Tina: same here Geet……..

Maan (anger in his eyes): So you have decided to go finally……….

Geet just nods her head……..

Tina: hey Maan why don’t we give Geet a beautiful party…….

Maan: Ya Tina you are right…… We should arrange it in a grand way……

Geet: No need of all this……..

Yash: Why no need Geet……. We will do it………

Geet in her room was sitting and reading novel…….. Maan enters the room

Maan: Hi Geet

Geet: Hi Maan, Come na

Maan gives a small packet to Geet………

Geet: Maan what is this…….

Maan: A small gift to my best friend
He gives a small peck on her cheeks and goes away……….

All are ready for the party………. All left early and Geet entered the party with Yash…….. There were only family members…..The hall was beautifully decorated…… Everything was of Geet’s favourite…….. Geet was stunned to see everything……

Geet looks for Maan but she was not able to see him

Tina: Geet how did you liked it………

Geet: it’s very beautiful…..

Tina: Whom are you searching Geet……….

Geet: No one Tina…… Tina always take care of Maan…….. He is very nice…….

Tina: I know Geet……. He is a gem………

Suddenly light becomes dim and a projector starts……. There were pictures of Geet with everyone in the family…… The enjoyment which they have done……. The pictures of Geet and Maan, the celebration of their birthday……..
All the moment from their childhood till today……..

While seeing this Geet had tears from her eyes….. She did not know how to react….. She was speechless ……….

Maan comes near Geet

Maan: Geet I hope you liked it………

Geet turns around and said: I loved it Maan…… Thank you so much

Maan (wishpers): Geet thank you for wearing the dress which I gifted you….. You are looking beautiful……

Geet: How can I deny it Maan……

Maan: Then why are you going Geet leaving me…….

Geet: Please Maan don’t say such thing I won’t able to go…….

Maan: Then don’t go Geet………

Geet did not know what to do she just starts walking away from Maan………

Tina: Geet don’t go leaving your love……..

Geet was shocked to hear this……….

Geet turns around and sees Tina very near to her and so is Maan…….

Tina: Enough now Maan……. You need to tell her……..

Maan takes a ring from his pocket and was about to put in Geet’s finger……. Geet moves her hand……

Geet: what are you doing Maan……..

Maan: Wohi jo mujhe bohot pehle kar lena chaiye tha………

Geet: Matlab

Maan takes her hand in his hand and puts a ring on her finger……..

All family members clap……… Geet was shocked to see the reaction of everyone………

Geet: Yeh sab kya hai…….. Maan, you loved Tina then why this……..

Maan: Yes Geet I loved Tina but not the way you thought it to be………. I always loved her as my friend………

Tina: Yes Geet, Maan and me are very good friend but he is your best friend……..

Maan bends down on his knees: Geet I LOVE YOU, you are MY LOVE, I cannot live without you……. Please don’t leave me and go…….. I love you not from yesterday or today but form childhood…………  Bolo Geet, I know even you love me………… You don’t know how much I have wanted to talk to you from the day I returned from London……… But you always avoided me……..

Geet could not take it anymore and bends down and hugs him tightly: I LOVE YOU MAAN…….. I cannot live without you………..

They were in each other arms……… They totally forgot that everyone was around them……

Pinky: O oooooo Love birds Can we also get some time……

They came out of their dream world and Geet got very shy……….

Geet: But I have some doubt……..

Tina: I will clear all your doubt………. I know what you want to ask…….  The day we came from London you saw the proximity between Maan and me…… but that was only to tease you……. That everything was planned by me and Maan and that day when you heard about the engagement I was just doing rehearsal for my audition and Maan was helping me………. I have come to India for my audition…….. Now you will think that how do we know that you have heard about engagement that is because I saw you running to your room crying and I understood that you have heard everything……….

Maan: And then Tina came and told me everything………. When we heard that you are going to Mumbai…… it really hurted me a lot…..

Geet turning to family member: You all knew about it

Adi: No Geet initially we were not aware about anything but yesterday after you left from the breakfast table……. Maan came down and asked us the reason of you going to Mumbai and then we told him everything and then he and Tina clarified all things and we all decided to arrange this party or you can say Engagement of yours and Maan……

Geet: Ohhh to aap log sab mile hue the…… I am not talking to anyone……… And I am going tomorrow to Mumbai……

Maan comes near her and holds her by her waist: Soch lo Geet kahi mai wapis

Geet gives an angry look to Maan……..

Maan: and Geet anyways for honeymoon we don’t have to go to Mumbai, we can go to Swizerland…………
Geet gets shy and hugs him……

Maan’s mom and Dad: Chalo let us complete the ring ceremony……..

After the engagement all leave to home except Maan and Geet……….

Maan: There is one more surprise for you………

Geet: What???

Maan takes Geet to a farmhouse where the beach is attached…… There was a beautiful arrangement made…….
Geet: This is so beautiful Maan……. Thank you…….

Maan( in a seductive tone): You are more beautiful than anything in this world….

Geet gets shy and shiver runs in her body……….

Maan holds Geet by her waist and brings her near………..

He kiss on her forehead then her both eyes…… Geet gets shy and becomes red….. Maan smirk at her innocence………

Maan comes to her cheeks bites it and then kiss it…….. He comes near her lips but looks at her eyes seeking permission…….. Geet’s eyes were close……

Maan: Geet please open your eyes…….

Geet opens her eyes slowly.. and Maan captures her lips……. First it was soft but latter even Geet started responding it with equal passion……… The soft and tender kiss turned into passionate one…….

After ages they broke the kiss due to lack of air………. Geet was too shy to face Maan….. She hide herself in Maan’s chest……

While teasing Maan: Geet ab agar inta sharmaogi to SR ke time me kya karogi…….

Geet: Maannnn and hits him on his chest………..

They hug each other…….

They found there love in each other…………. Both said the same thing “MY LOVE” will always me mine……….

  

 PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS

No comments: