Tuesday 14 February 2012

FF - Pride & Prejudice - Part 26


PART - 26

Maan and Geet reached home………..

Savitri: Maan Geet how was your trip???

Maan: Mom we had not gone for trip……. We had gone for work…….

Savitri: Why are you getting so angry????

Maan: Mom I am not angry….  I will go and freshen up……..

Savitri: Geet you must be tired you also go and take rest……….

Geet just nods head…….

Savitri(self talk): Something is wrong between them……….

In respective room

Maan(self talk): Is ladki ka gussa to humesha nakh pe hi rehta hai….. pata nahi samjti kya hai………

Geet (self talk): Kitna attitude…….. What wrong did I do……… He is always angry on me……… I don’t understand what he thinks of himself……  There was no mistake of mine……….. I am not going to talk to him at all…….

Anvesha called them for dinner…..

The dinner was completely silent for Maan and Geet. They did not talk to each other…… They use to steal glances but never talked to each other……….

Only Anvesha, Vicky and Savitri were talking and Geet was responding in between but Maan was not even interested in there talk…….

The dinner was over…….. They were sitting in the hall…..

Vicky: Bro how did the meeting go???

Maan: Good…….

Anvesha: Geet di……… how was the climate in Shimla…….. It must be very cold……..

Geet: Ya it was very cold…….

Savitri: what else do you both did there…….

Maan: We were there for work……. I told you before also…..

Savitri: Maan what is the matter……… Why are so angry since morning……

Geet: Aunty……..

Maan gives a stern look to Geet…….

Vicky and Savitri understand that something has gone wrong between them……

Geet: Aunty I am feeling very sleepy……..  Can I go

Before Geet could complete Savitri says: Ya Geet go and sleep……. It's very late also…….

Geet: Good night everyone…..

Vicky, Anvesha, Savitri: Good night…….

Maan did not respond

Anvesha: Bhai you won’t wish her……..

Maan (without looking at her): Good night……

Geet just walk away from their mum erring: He can’t even wish properly…. Kadoos kahi ke……..

It was almost a week but Maan and Geet would not talk to each other…….

 In office also they would try to avoid both of them but were stealing glances with each other……..

IN OFFICE

Maan and Vicky were talking about some project……

Maan: Vicky I want the file of Chennai project……

Vicky brain started working in full speed……….

Vicky: Bro that file is with Geet…..

Maan: Vicky go and get it from her……..

Adi entered at a right time……..

Adi: Sir the financial detail needs to be checked by you…… I have already checked once….. I need approval from you……

Maan: Adi I will do that………

Maan: Adi, tell Geet to send the Chennai project file………

Vicky: Adi I have some work with you

Maan: Vicky you take him afterwards….. First get me that file……..

Vicky: Bro why don’t you call her and ask…… She is not far….. She is sitting next to your cabin……….

Vicky quickly takes Adi out of the cabin before Maan could say anything further……..

Here Maan is thinking that it has been week and he has not heard Geet’s voice…. He very much wanted to talk to her. But his pride was coming in between….. They both did not know why they were angry so much on each other.

Vicky goes to Geet’s cabin and sees Geet was engrossed in something….. Her file was open but was in her own world……..


Vicky: Geet….

Geet comes out of her thought: Hi Vicky……

Vicky: Geet, Bro is calling you with Chennai file……..

He just says one line and runs away from the cabin not giving Geet a chance to speak……

Geet (self talk): He could have also called me…… What he thinks of himself….. If he had called I would have not gone…… Pata nahi khud ko kya samjte hai……

With a file in her hand Geet goes into Maan’s cabin……..

Geet knocks the door……..

Maan: Come in

Geet enters the cabin and sees Maan engrossed in his work……

Geet to seek attention of Maan coughs  

Maan looks at her…..

Geet: This is the Chennai project file…..

Maan: Thanks

Geet gets super irritated with such a response…..

Maan sees her face and smirk

At the same time Maan receives a call on his mobile……

Maan: Heyyyyy hiiiii how are you???

Maan face suddenly lighten…… Geet who was still standing there was hearing the conversation…….. Geet gets more and more angry as Maan was talking to other person very nicely……..  In between he would say the word such a  how is my sweet heart……… Geet was getting more irritated…….. Maan could see Geet face full of anger and that was the reason he was talking more in such a fashion…….. He was having a smile on his face seeing Geet in angry mood……..

Geet finally dumped the file on the table and was about to walk out of the cabin……

Maan hold her hand and pulls her towards him….. The jerk was so much that she lands up on his chest……..

They were such for some time….. Geet realises what is she doing and was about to move but Maan was in no mood to leave her……

Maan: You don’t want to know to whom I was talking on phone ……..

Geet: How does it matter to me……..

Maan: Ohhh really then why are you so angry and jealous……

Geet: I am not……

Maan: But your face says something else……..

Geet: Leave me….. I have work to do……..

Maan: I was talking to my friend and was asking about her doggy……I call her as sweetheart……

Geet facial expression changes……

Maan notices that and he was also happy to see her happy………

Maan and Geet: I am sorry……….

Both look at each other…..

Maan: Leave it Geet it was my mistake to behave with you like that in Shmila……

Geet: But it was my fault also……

Geet was about to say more but Maan keeps his finger on Geet’s lip……. They both were in there own world……

There was a sudden knock on the door which brought them back in reality…….. Maan also leaves Geet and Geet moves a little away……..

Maan: Come in

Sasha enters the cabin and sees Geet there….. She gives a deadly look to Geet………

Maan: Sasha what do you want???

Sasha: MK this file……

Maan: I will see it later……

Sasha was standing and staring at Geet….. which makes Maan angry…..

Maan: Sasha you can leave……

Sasha without saying anything just leaves……

Geet: I will also leave……

Maan just nods his head

Vicky sees Geet coming out of Maan’s cabin with a smile on her face….. He gets relaxed…..


They all start working and in evening they go home together….. In car Maan’s attention was only on Geet……..

HOME

They all have there dinner…… After dinner everyone goes to their respective room……..

Vicky starts talking to Meera on phone….. Geet is reading some books and Maan was doing something on laptops

Savitri enters Maan’s room

Savitri: Maan I need to talk to you something

Maan: Mom boliya na…… kya baat hai

Savitri: I want you to get marry

Maan: Mom what has happen to you suddenly……..

Savitri: Nothing has happen to me suddenly……… I have already found a girl for you…… She is very nice, beautiful. She has all the quality in her.

Maan: I told you before also that I cannot marry…..

Savitri: Enough Maan………. Today you have to answer me……..

Maan: Mom I have already said once……..

Savitri: I am not going to listen to you today…… I want your answer……..

Maan: I don’t have any answer……

Savitri: Tell me why you can’t marry her……..

Maan: Mom Please………

Savitri: I want answer………

Maan: Mom I love someone else……..

Savitri: What?????

Maan: Yes Mom I really love her…. I can not stay without her……

Savitri: who is she???


Precap: ???????

Please do comment

No comments: