Sunday 22 January 2012

FF Pride & Prejudice Part 23


PART – 23

AT HOME

At night after dinner was over Geet was going to Anvesha's room to talk to her where she heard Savitri shouting on Anvesha……..

Savitri: Anvesha I am giving you a last warning….. Better stop being with that guy… understood….. I don't like him at all…… And this not your age to fall in all such thing…… You better concentrate on your studies……..

Anvesha: Mom Arjun is a nice guy…… We are just friends….. and he is helping me in my studies……

Savitri: Anvesha friendship is different………But that does not mean that he comes to drop you home every day on his bike………

Anvesha (little sacred): Mom he just came today……

Savitri: Don't lie Anvesha…. I am seeing him everyday…… I had warned you earlier also….. And I am warning you once again…….. If this does not stop I will be left with no option but talk to Maan…… understood……

Savitri  was about to leave

Anvesha: Mom please don't say anything to Bhai…..


Savitri without answering just leaves from there and sees Geet standing on the door…..

Geet: Sorry Aunty….. I did not mean to listen anything…….. I mean I was just……..

Savitri: You don't have to be sorry Geet……..  I know…….. Now that you know make Anvesha understand……… I am not against Love or affair but she is still in college……


Geet: I will try my level best aunty to make her understand……..


Savitri leaves and Geet enters Anvesha's room……


Anvesha was crying………


Geet: Ani why are you crying……….


Anvesha: Geet di…. Nothing……..


Geet: I know Anvesha….. what are you thinking…….. but listen dear you concentrate on your studies first and then think of something else…… Hope everything will be fine by the time you will complete your studies…. By the way tell me do you love him…..


Anvesha (little shy): Di kya aap bhi……..


Geet: so kuch to feeling hai…….. Ani if he is a nice guy I will help you but first studies then other things…..


Anvesha nods her head in positive and hugs Geet……..


Next Morning in office

Every one was working in their respective cabin……… Geet wanted some file for the final touch to the presentation…………..

Geet comes out of the cabin and goes near Tasha…..

Geet: Tasha can you please give the file of Mr. Kapoor previous project……

Tasha: I don't have it…. Bye the way why do you want old file……..

Geet: I want some information…..

Tasha: Whatever…… I don't have it……… Ok

Geet (talk in her mind): Such a weird girl……


Sasha who was seeing this gets an idea in her mind…….. She comes to Geet……


Sasha: Hey Geet so you want the file of Mr. Kapoor's previous project……


Geet: Yes Sasha….. Where can I find that………


Sasha: It is in the store room down………


Geet: Thanks Sasha………


Sasha gives smile once Geet left and self talk: So Miss Geet Handa I will see who will save you today……….


While Geet was going to the storeroom she meets Pinky……


Pinky: Oyeee Geet kaha ja rahi hai……


Geet: aare mujhe ek file chaiye... wohi lene ja rahi hu………


Pinky: but waha kaha ja rahi hai... (Before Pinky could say this sentence Geet had already gone)


Pinky: aare chali gayi…….


Geet goes to the store room which was completely dark…… The store room had only one door and there were no windows…….. She tries to put on the light but was not able to do that because the light fuse had gone…..


Geet (self talk): Hai rabba…… itna andhera fatfat file le leti hu aur chali jati hu……….


As soon as Geet went inside someone closed the door…….. The door was jammed so it could be open only from outside………


Geet turned and started opening the door but failed……… She was screaming but no one was there to listen to her voice…….. Tears started falling………. She started suffocating as there was no air.


It was almost 2 hrs now………


Adi: Pinky Tumne Geet ko kahi dekha……


Pinky: Nahi Adi Sir... Ha kuch time pehle dekha tha but uske baad nahi... kyu kya hua……..


Adi: Pinky, I wanted some details from Geet so I am searching her but pata nahi kaha chali gayi hai…….. kab se dhund raha hu……..


Pinky: Adi sir she must be in her cabin……….


Adi: No Pinky she is not there in her cabin……… she is not there in the office also….. I have searched whole office……..


Pinky: But she won't go anywhere without informing ……


Adi: That is the reason now I am worried…… I tried calling on her mobile but she is not picking………


While they were talking and asking other people around about Geet they saw one peon running and coming towards them……

Shyam (the peon): Adi sir Adi sir……..


Adi: Kya baat hai Shyam tum aise kaap kyu rahe ho……..


Maan who was working in his cabin heard some noise and came out of the cabin and screamed: What is all this happening over here????

Adi: Sirrr….. Who Shyam aise bhag ke aya to we were asking him what happen……..

Maan: Kya baat hai………


Shyam: Sir jaldi chaliye jaldi sir……


Adi: But kaha………


Shyam: Waha storeroom mai……….


Adi: But kyu????


Shyam: Geet madam behosh padi hai waha……….


Adi, Maan, Pinky all together: Kyaaa?????


Shyam: Sir mai waha electrician or door repair karne wale ko leke gaya tha aur jab waha gaya to to dekha door lock hai aur jab open kiya to Geet madam door ke pass behosh padi thi……..


Pinky: maine Geet ko 2 hrs pehle waha jate dekha  tha aur uske baad mai lunch ke liye chali gayi to mujhe laga ki who agayi hogi and ha thodi der baad maine waha Sasha Maam ko bhi who hi direction mai jate dekha……

Adi: Kya Pinky jab maine tumhe pucha to tumne kyu nahi bataya……

Pinky: Adi sir but mujhe laga Geet agai hogi tab tak……..


Maan was fuming in anger…….. But this was not the time to say anything…. God alone knows how long Geet must be lying in that state……


They all ran towards the store room…..


Maan took Geet's head on his lap and told Pinky to get some water


Pinky got the water and sprinkled on Geet's face but Geet was still unconscious………

Maan patting his hand on her cheeks: Geet utho Geet ………


Adi: Sir I think we should take her to doctor………


Maan: You are right Adi……..


Maan takes Geet in his arms and was about to walk……..


Sasha: MK I think Geet na natak kar rahi hogi…….. Kuch nahi hua hai use….. She is just trying to impress you……


Maan: Get lost Sasha from my sight or otherwise you will be in very big trouble understood……


Sasha: What have I done????


Maan: I will tell you………


Adi: Sir, leave her….. We need to take Geet to doctor first……..


Maan just gives an angry look and leaves  from there……..


Sasha just gulps her saliva seeing Maan angry……..


Precap: Business deal in Smila...

No comments: